Chapter 23:That's close

9.21p.m
"Y/N,do you want to watch a movie with me?"
Jisoo asks since she is bored of doing all the class admins,she wants to take a break.

"Sure,"

"What do you want to watch?"

"Just choose whatever you want,I will be there soon,"
Y/N says as she is finishing the last sentence of her assignment.

"Alright,"

Ten minutes later
"Mum,I have told you to stop asking question about my love life,"
Jisoo overheard Y/N holler at her mother,she stood behind the door,waiting for Y/N to get ready for their movie night.

"What do you mean by you can't help it?Of course you can,"
Y/N saw Jisoo and she quickly lower down her voice so that she couldn't hear her clearly.

"Whatever,I am going to hang off the call now,I have something else to do,"
She then walked toward Jisoo cheerfully as she could finally gets some cuddles with her.

"Is that your mum?"

"Yeah,"

"What were you talking about just now?"

"She is asking if I have someone that I like,I mean,how am I supposed to explain to her about my special situation?"

"You're right..."
That's another problem to solve,they have to tell their parents eventually,not only Y/N but all of them,their parents are going to know that Y/N is dating four of them at the same time,Y/N can't even imagine the faces their parents will make after they know this news.

11.54p.m
"Oh,geez,"
Y/N pinched her nose as the strong alcohol smell roamed around the dorm freely.

"What the hell?"
Jisoo gasped,she can't believe that Rosé and Lisa drink so much.They collapsed on the couch and passed out right away.

"Mind to explain?"
Jisoo questioned the only sober one in the group.

"Well,Seung Hwa kept on telling them to drink more and so they did,I was supposed to drink some too but both of them kind of excused me from the awkward situation because I am not really in the mood to have alcohol today,but it ends up that they have to drink extra more to make Seung Hwa felt...happy?"
Jennie hesitated.

"Do I need to say anything?I think it's quite obvious that I am right ever since the beginning,"
Y/N defied.

"We don't make assumption just like that,Y/N,"

"Fine,we will just see what will happen next,"

"We should stop arguing now,let's put them to their bed,"
Jisoo suggested.

"You're right,gosh,they're so drunk for fuck sake,"
Jennie complained and yet she still picked up Lisa from the couch,dragging her back to her bedroom.Jisoo followed after her to take care of Lisa.

"Unnie,"
Y/N called Rosé softly,checking if she really lost her consciousness completely.

"Just how much you drink,"
Y/N sighed and hooked Rosé's arm around her shoulder,she could hardly supported Rosé's weight,Rosé is not heavy but Y/N is weak,she has difficulty carrying a baby,left alone Rosé,a full grown woman.

When she finally put Rosé on her bed,she was already extremely exhausted but she has one more task to do,which is to change her clothes into a more causal one.

"Unnie,come on,"
She wanted to remove Rosé's clothes but Rosé doesn't want to cooperate with Y/N,at least she is not making it an easy task for Y/N.

"No,"
Rosé mumbled.

"I need someone's help,"
She then walked to Lisa's room,hoping that one of her unnies could help her with changing Rosé's clothes.

"...okay,never mind,"
Lisa is literally trying to kiss them and strangle them at the same time,Y/N being the smart girl that she is,she will not run the risk of getting involved there.

"Y/N...help,"
Jisoo shouted as another lipstick mark was marked on her face.

"Unnie,good luck,"
She cruelly locked the door and decided to never look back there again.

"Y/N!"
Rosé whined in her room.

"I thought she freaking passed out,"
She mumbled to herself.

"Are you sober now,unnie?"
Obviously not,she was just drunk calling randomly.

"Hug me,"

"Unnie ah,you stink,"
Although she way saying that but she accepted Rosé's request anyway.

"My human pillow,"
Rosé chuckled sillily.

"You should sleep now,"
Y/N coaxed.

"I want to,"
She hovered over Y/N and looked at her lustfully.

"What do you want,unnie?Water?Bath?"

"I want to fuck you,"
She roamed her hands underneath Y/N's shirt and rubbed her skin slowly.

"Come on,you're just drunk,"
Y/N rejected her right away.She is not up for it, not when she is having her fucking period.Her OCD self won't allow her to do such things.

"I am not,I mean,not really,"
A charming smile plastered across her face,Y/N had to admit that she almost fell for it.

"You know what,I am going back to my room, just shout for me when you need anything,"
Y/N got fed up with her extra clingy drunk girlfriend eventually and went out of Rosé's room in no time.

"Y/N yah..."
The voice soon got softer as she fell asleep unconsciously.

12.31a.m
Y/N took out the painkiller and placed it on the dining table so that Rosé and Lisa could take it later in the morning before classes start.She has already expected the outcome,they are going to have a massive headache tomorrow and they will cuss non stop until the pain is gone which is around afternoon.

When she went to Lisa's room again,the three of them had just ended their war and they were sleeping soundly together on the bed.She quietly turned off the light for them to sleep better.She sprayed some perfume in the living room so that it could cover up the awful alcohol smell.

When she was done with all that,she returned back to her room and finally took the break that she deserved after the tiring day.

Thursday
7.20a.m
"Y/N/N,"
Jisoo entered her room while putting up her cheeky smile.

"Good morning,unnie,"
She was still very sleepy but she can't ignore her girlfriend right?

"You're such a sweetie,"
She tucked her face in the crook of Y/N's neck, though Y/N doesn't understand why she says that but she gladly accepted the compliment anyway.

"I am so lucky,"
She pecked on Y/N's neck softly.

"And so am I,"
Y/N smiled happily.

"Let me sleep with you here,"

"I thought you are already wide awake,"
Y/N cracked up.

"Initially yes,but it's so comfortable to have you in my arms that I don't want to go anywhere else,"