𝟗|| 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩? (𝟏)

"The only way to clear up the misunderstanding is to have a paternity test." (Abel)

There was only one way Abel suggested.

The paternity test kit of the Kingdom of Hippo, which was famous for its medicine!

《Hippo Kingdom's medical staff has developed the first paternity test kit, which became a hot topic. It is said to be an innovative kit that takes only three months to identify a noble illegitimate child.》

"Wow, there's a paternity test kit. The world has improved." (Sierra)

Sierra felt a sense of joy when she saw Abel's scrapbook.

'Yeah, this is it!' (Sierra)

"Yes! Wouldn't this prove your innocence?" (Abel)

"Do you think so?" (Sierra)

"Yes, I've actually looked into how to submit a birth certificate, but it's hard to prove it because Hanael's birth registration has been delayed." (Abel)

In addition, her sister disappeared suddenly, leaving Hanael alone, so she was reported as Sierra's daughter for now.

'My sister said she would ask for a change later, but I didn't expect things to turn out this way......' (Sierra)

Submitting a birth certificate would rather provide an excuse to inflate Cassius' misunderstanding. Abel, who tapped Sierra's slightly drooping shoulder, continued.

"But this paternity kit will prove your innocence without a problem." (Abel)

"How can I ask for a paternity test kit?" (Sierra)

"Actually, it's...... I don't know if it's to identify an illegitimate child, or a beta version, but......" (Abel)

She had an ominous feeling.

"I don't think they take orders from the common people in this countryside. It can only be examined if the noble family requests it directly, and when the noble family members are present." (Abel)

She understood. Hippo's doctors are high-level personnel, so they'll be very selective.

But it was unfortunate for Sierra.

Did people use the word "mountain beyond mountain" at times like this?

Sierra checked the newspaper carefully and froze again.

"We even have to invite the doctors from the kingdom to visit the mansion for three months to keep a close eye on the couple and their children......as they draw blood, do tests, and pull hair out." (Abel)

Sierra stomped her feet and disheveled her blonde hair.

'The only way is to go to the Duke's family where Cassius is and get a paternity test, for real?' (Sierra)

Surprised, Abel leaned back on the chair and his body at the same time. There was a squeaking sound, but Sierra didn't care. She flicked her bangs, eyes glinting.

"Sister, about that, there's actually one more problem." (Abel)

"Problem?" (Sierra)

"......It's about the Archmage." (Abel)

'Are you talking about my sister who is so funky and hippy that she even left her daughter to her little sister?' (Sierra)

Abel opened his mouth with a perplexed look.

"......The magic circle that the Archmage casted on the village has expired. Maybe that's why strange people started appearing in the village." (Abel)

No wonder Abel had been fidgeting and running around with his feet on fire since a week ago.

That was why he couldn't show up when he needed to. The puzzle had been put together.

Yeah, it had been so peaceful all this time!

"So, the magic circle that my sister casted on lasts for five years, right?" (Sierra)

"Yes, you've always said that in five years, the Archmage will show up unconditionally. But, sister, I've been in touch with the Archmage since a week ago, but I still didn't receive any answer." (Abel)

Her sister never showed up before Sierra as well as Abel. Sierra gave a long sigh, disheveling her hair.

"Just show up, sister!" (Sierra)

Abel, who was watching Sierra stomping her feet and cursing through her teeth, carefully opened his mouth.

"Well......if there's any good news, I saw it on my way here." (Abel)

Sierra glanced at the hesitant Abel.

"......But it seems that the Ideos' knights are guarding the neighborhood. So fortunately, it's still safe." (Abel)

"That's a relief, but......" (Sierra)

But Cassius thought Hanael was his daughter, so he was just protecting Sierra. It was clear that if the misunderstandings caused by unknown reasons were resolved, they would no longer be protected.

"So, I've been thinking a little about it, sister." (Abel)

Sierra looked at Abel.

Perhaps the boy and her were thinking the same thing.

"You want me to do a paternity test at the Duke's, find out the cause of Cassius' misunderstanding, and get some protection, right?" (Sierra)

"Yes, it's a lot safer to stay with Hanael there than here. Besides, Duke Ideos, who is famous in the battlefield, will protect Hanael, who thinks is his daughter, terribly well!" (Abel)

After listening to Abel's words, I definitely leaned towards it. Sierra nodded and replied.

"......Yes, that would be better." (Sierra)

"I have to contact the Archmage as soon as possible." (Abel)

"Yes......let's get in touch. I hope we can get in touch as soon as possible. Thank you, Abel." (Sierra)

"Yes!" (Abel)

Sierra, who became more serious, looked around the hangers and wore a jacket over a cotton dress.

"Oh, sister, where are you going all of a sudden?" (Abel)

"There's a saying that says you should *strike the iron while it's still hot." (tl: *to make use of an opportunity immediately) (Sierra)

Sierra, who was about to go to Cassius right away, paused.

"But, Abel. There's another problem. Cassius will be so nice to me for the next three months. Then wouldn't I be tamed by the wrong luxury?" (tl: lol i would be) (Sierra)

"That's......" (Abel)

"See you again later, I had a great time." (Sierra)

She was really happy......

It felt like Cinderella in a fairy tale......

"Ye, yes...... but you'll have to be careful, sister." (Abel)

Sierra looked at him and seriously nodded. She must make up her mind.

*****