𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜

・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I arrived at the Boarding house just after Stefan got home from school "How was school?" Damon asked "Fine." He simply said
"Yeah? Same old, same old? Nothing new? No stories to bring home?" Delilah raised an eyebrow at the questions Damon was asking "You're making small talk, why?" Stefan asked
"You seem awfully chipper lately, less doom and gloom, a little more pep in your step." Damon pointed out "Damon what if he just feels happy?" I was trying to defend Stefan.

"Stefan is aloud to feel happiness it's just why is he not acting a little bit brooding?" Delilah rolled her eyes at him "And you think it's because I drank human blood again." Stefan said

" I don't want to brag but I would definitely take responsibility for this new and improved you." Somehow Damon knew I was going to smack the back of his head "To slow." Damon waved his finger 'tsk tsk' but I took my left hand and smacked his arm "Ouch!" He glared.

"Well, I hate to burst your bubble but I'm clean."
"Yeah, not possible," Damon says

"Not only isn't possible but it is quite true."

"Stefan, just be serious for a second. You spent the last century and a half being a poster child for Prozac and now you expect me to believe that this new you has nothing to do with human blood. Nothing." Delilah doesn't want to lean into the idea of Stefan be blood crazy but just what if she thought.

"I'm clean." Stefan says "You're lying!" Damon yelled as Stefan left the room.

"Why don't you believe him?" Delilah asked still not understanding the lack of trust in his little brother.

"Sweet innocent, Delilah you haven't seen the ripper, and trust me you don't want to." He cupped her cheeks with his hands "I think we both know I'm not innocent." A devious smile played on her face.

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。