𝚄𝚗𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎

(can we talk about how cute Elena and Stef look in the gif😭❤️)
~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Delilah p.o.v
I took a shower and stole one of Jeremy's shirt and put my pajamas shorts on then just let my hair air dry for now Stefan came over so we are sitting down and Elena is next to me with her head in my lap we talk about my accident "Stefan, who was that man in the road?"I ask him "I don't know. Do you remember anything else about him?"I shake my head and make a face "I wish. I never really saw his face. He was wearing a hoodie. All I can remember is that there was these black boots coming towards me"
"I brought some vervain for, um-for you and Jenna [ He Grabs a box from the end of the bed. Elena sits up straight from Delilah's lap. Stefan opens the box up.] And, um, I made this bracelet for Jeremy, few extra ones for friends. [Stefan hands Elena the bracelet. She takes it and observes it.] You can put it in jewelry, or you can even put it in food or drink, but as long as it's in you or on you, a vampire cannot control you. [Stefan hands Delilah a small vial of liquid vervain.]" I hummed softly and Elena picks up a piece of dried branch of vervain and then said "Wow so much to remember" I agreed "Yeah no kidding"I chuckled slightly
" I know, but there's another vampire in town. So until we find out who it is and what he wants, we have to be careful"me and Elena nodded understanding "Dee I need the money -Uh, here. Come in. Just put it on the table"I hear Jeremy say from downstairs I get up and walk down I see the pizza guy waiting inside by the front door ,pizza is on the side table I hand him money "Hi um keep the change"I smile at him he walks out the door "Thanks. And you have yourself a good night"I smile and shut the door I gave Jeremy the pizza and said bye to Stefan I fully dressed

I spin in front of my mirror happy with my outfit (her hair is up like the girls)I place my hand on my chest I'm happy I have my necklace back,I went with Elena to school because what else was I supposed to do sit around and wait for a guy to atta...

I spin in front of my mirror happy with my outfit (her hair is up like the girls)I place my hand on my chest I'm happy I have my necklace back,I went with Elena to school because what else was I supposed to do sit around and wait for a guy to attack me...hell no I was the one to give Caroline something with vervain "It's so pretty. Thank you. God, it'll go with, like, everything. What's the occasion?" I just smiled and said "No occasion. Just a little friend gift" all three of us sit down at the table "Lesbian friend necklace? Cause we're freaky like that?"I wiggle my eyebrows and we just laugh "Your friendship is important to me"I sigh in a good way "Why are you two being so mushy?"I look at Elena because I didn't know what to say "Because you've been avoiding me, and I wanted you to know that whatever is going on with you and Matt, it's ok"Elena said "I was gonna talk to you about that. I was, but there's just not much to say. You know, we've hung out a couple times. That's it, but...I just feel like we've peeked as friends. [Elena nods.] This is weird. I shouldn't be talking to you about this. It's weird. It's weird, right?"she looks at me I shake my head and then she looks back at Elena...I mean Matt isn't my ex-boyfriend so..."It's a little weird, but [laughs] if it's what you and Matt want, then it's not about me"Elena says "But it's all about you. Matt's not over you, and we all know it" Care makes a face I just grab her hand to reassure her that it will be alright "I'm with Stefan now. Matt understands that. He knows he has to move on" as Elena unwrapped her sandwich I look at cares face and she looks unconvinced.
The Grill
I'm with my sister and Bonnie they started talking about how me and Elena are adopted and how weird it is that we are still biological sister's and I space out a lot during the conversation because I'm paranoid I mean I could kill this guy if I just Poison him with my bite..."You just found out your boyfriend is a [whispers] vampire, so unless your birthparents are aliens...[Elena laughs.] How bad could it be?"I just chuckled "Ah, ok, look, I have to go to the store. My outfit for the dance is severely lacking accessories"I nodded and grabbed my stuff "Ok, I'll pay the bill"Bonnie said to us "ok I love you"I tell her I don't like saying bye anymore it makes me feel like I could loose anyone at anytime. We go out to the parking lot and my phone begins to ring I pulled it out from my bag and put it to my ear "Hello it's Delilah Speaking"we continue to walk to my new car since my old one is in really bad shape and is probably in a junkyard "Hello Delilah"it was a man "Hey, who's this?"I ask the man as I get the keys "You hit me with your car"I Freezed I hear Elena ask what is wrong "Is that a new one?"