Chapter 7- Getting Ready For Festivities part 2

Wendy's Pov-

I absolutely loved my look so i HAD to dress up Patty! I slipped on my high heels and went to work on Patty. I picked a tight fitted strappy black and grey dress and paired it with block black heels. Then i dragged her over to the makeup chair, she groaned the whole way but it only made me smile.

"You know what? this needs jams" i grinned and pulled out my phone, clicking on the first song i saw. Don't Stop by 5 sauce blasted through the speakers and i danced around Patty's chair lik a fool, she giggled and i spun her around, laughing the whole time. i put my phone on shuffle and after we had calmed down i worked on her makeup. I framed her eyes with black liner and curled them with mascara. Then i applied smokey eyeshadow and glossed up her lips. Afterward i straightened her hair. Perfect.

i swung her around and she smiled at her refletion. "perfect" she said to my mirror image.

i grabbed her hand and said with a devious grin, "lets go spy on the guys!" She giggled and we padded into the hall.

After swerching for about 5 minutes we found them in Oberons bedroom getting ready.

"Hey Oberon does this look okay?" Mikey asked Oberon. He was wearing a black jacket over a blue shirt and a black tie, he had on black pants and black shoes.

"Nah dude, wear the grey shirt instead" Oberon tossed Mikey the grey shirt and Mikey ripped off his blue shirt leaving him shirtless. I glanced at Patty and she was blushing. Oh thats so cute! I look back over and now Mikey is wearing the grey shirt and Oberon is shirtless! Eek! Its fine when its my brother but oh, God! his tonned chest buffs out and he has a six pack. Hehehe hes hooot.

"See somthing you like?" Patty whispered to me, i was obviosly blushing.

"Ha no!" i lied. Mikey looked so good! he didnt know it yet but he also matched Patty! i ship it! Fangirling right noow! i look at Patty and grin, you can tell shes totally in love with him. Stupid girl wont admit it. Whatever, they bolth will eventually. i just know it.