Chapter 17- Maybe

Wendy's pov-

        It's been a week since John's death. Thorn has already taken over the entire fairy realm, every fairy being put into strenuous, irrelivent labor that isnt needed.

I overheard Patrisha saying that because neverland is run on fairy dust, if the fairies dont stop working soon and start flying around, leavng there dust anywhere, then in about 3 weeks neverland will fall.

Patrisha and Mikey have been trying to reason with Thorn since Johns death, and i havnt seen Oberon since then either. i basically spent the last week eating, staring at a blank wall, and sleeping. Not much else to do without aan annoying little boy to keep a smile on your face.

No light, no spice, no fun. Not anymore. If he cant have it then i ant either.

Suddenly my door smacks open and a random fairy flies in. He's probably here to get our laundry, we have been staying at Oberon's place and Thorn has decided Oberon doesnt have to work. She has assigned certain faries to do our chores and other things. I dont know why, maby she feels bad, maby she has actual emotions. who knows, not me.

I've had all this time, time to contemplate life and its meaning, to contemplate my feelings and my brother. And yet i have accomplished nothing. I have nothing to live for anymore. If i disappeared nobody would notice, Mikey and Patrisha have eachother, i have a feeling Oberon never truely cared about me, my parents are to busy trying to save there youth to notice. I'm alone. I just want John.

I slowly walked out the door, almost a rythem playing at my feet. a giggle sliped out of my lips at the thought of my feet having rythem, im clumsy and could never keep a beat, so why i would have rythem now is beyond me.

I walked up the hill and to the edge off the cliff, the edge of the fairy realm. I sat on th edge of the cliff, my legs dangling off the side. Maby i should join him, maby he misses me. I was practically his mother, since ours was at parties every night. maby i could check up on him, spend time with him, find my peace. It would only take one slip, a small jump. I'd finally be free. That was my last thought before the dirt under my white silk skirt crumbled and my body was thrown into oblivion.

A/N- In memory of Wendy! Sorry guys, she had to go. Or did she? is she dead? hmmm.... Hehe. Ime evil.

So anyway, school basically sucks and ive been so busy between that and dance (compition just ended) that i havnt updated. I know that i suck. But i promise to update more often. Idk i might put my other stories on hold and then start focusing on one at a time.

So guys, ive decided to start a waffle revolution, its spreading around my school to lol ;p everyones on side pancake except for me and a few other people, we are the waffle revolution. JOIN US!

Enjoy my Kitty Kats! Hope you like the suffering and torture! Sorry about the spelling mistakes. I also aquired an assistant. His names Kevin, he is 5 years old and he is my henchmen. He helped me dispose of my friend matt. But then we felt bad and brough him back. Kevin also makes me waffles.

Waffles.

Goodbye my kitty kats! Enjoy my story and annoyingly awesome A/N!