Battle in Russia

Third-person P.O.V

Y/n walked with his hands in his pockets as Xenoiva and Irina walked behind him. The wind was blowing in Y/n's hair as he smirked to himself, knowing what he had done. Y/n's eyes widened as a particular scent filled his nostrils, the smell of vampires. Y/n smiled a wide grin with an insane look in his eyes. Y/n saw Yuriko talking with Gasper as they walked through Russia's streets. Y/n summoned a bayonet and hurled it at the vampiric woman. Yuriko's eyes widened as she caught the bayonet and smirking knowing what was happening. The handle of the bayonet extended in Yuriko's hand, and thinking it was going to explode, she shoved Gasper away to protect her apprentice. Insaid, the bayonet sprayed acid in her eyes, temporarily blinding her. Y/n appeared behind the vampire and attempted to stab her. Yuriko grabbed Y/n by the arm and threw him onto the ground below her. Y/n tried to punch Yuriko, but she caught his punch in her hand as ice slow covered Y/n's fist and arm, making him feel incredible pain as he spoke with shock.

Y/n:" W-what the hell."

Yuriko spoke as she inched her face closer to Y/n's as their noses touched.

Yuriko:" Since we are not holding anything back now, I get to use all of my magic~."

Y/n chucked as a gauntlet appeared on Y/n's left arm as he spoke.

Y/n:" I guess if we are not holding back, that means I get to use all of my other weapons."

The gauntlet on Y/n's arm sparked as he slammed it on Yuriko's neck, making her scream out in pain as he lept away to a safe distance. Gasper came running back to his teacher as he spoke.

Gasper:" Master, are you okay?!"

Yuriko looked up to see Y/n reach into his coat, pull out a backpack, go into the bag, and pull out an RPG, as he smiled and pulling the trigger while grinning like a maniac. Yuriko spoke with shock as she grabbed a katana out of her coat.

Yuriko:" An RPG in a mother fucking backpack?!"

Yuriko cut the rocket in half, making it explode behind her and Gasper. Xenoiva and Irina came running up to Y/n as Irina spoke.

Irina:" Y/n! What can we do to help."

Y/n looked at Gasper as he grinned, referring to Gasper.

Y/n:" Do me a solid and go kill the vampire drag queen."

Xenoiva grinned while speaking.

Xenovia:" Understood."

Xenoiva summoned her sword while Irina whipped out her katana. Gasper yelled in terror, hearing Y/n's words.

Gasper:" Master, what am I supposed to do?!"

Yuriko tossed Gasper a shotgun witch was clearly too heavy for him.

Yuriko:" Go play with the other kids, Gaspy. Mommy and Daddy need to talk right now."

Gasper:" Am I your child in this scenario?"