New mission

Y/n P.O.V~

I sat on a bench outside, thinking about my life. It had been about one year since I had met Yuriko, and I had been sent on a quest by the Vatican to find one of the nails that had pierced our lord's body. The nail of Helena. On that quest, I had encountered Yuriko many times every time we fought each other; it was like we were in dance. One of us would always have the advantage, but then the other would gain it, and we were still at odds with each other, but neither one of us could kill the other. Yuriko would shoot me, and I would slice her into shreds, but one of us would always get back up, and the fight would start all over again. I sighed as I took a sip of my coffee, laid back on the bench, and looked at the sky. A notification then appeared on my phone as I looked at it. It was a text from Heinkel to read, " Come to the museum; there is something we need to talk about." I got off the bench and walked looked at all of the sights as I passed them. I was in Rome with Heinkel on some business, something about a collaboration between Iscariot and some other organization that I couldn't remember the name of off the top of my head. I'm sure it isn't important.

Third-person P.O.V~

Heinkel stood in the gally, looking at a painting. It was abstract art, but to her, it looked like a woman barfing. Heinkel sighed as she looked at her phone.

Heinkel:" Sche is running late."

Right as Heinkel spoke, the person she had been waiting for arrived. Heinkel looked to see Sir Integra Wingates Fairbrook Hellsing and one of her pet vampires, as Heinkel called them, Seras Victoria Alucards own pet vampire.

Heinkel:" Ah, zo, you are finally here."

Integra:" That we are. I must say it has been fare to long, Heinkel."

Heinkel:" I agree; it's hard to believe it's been almost five years."

Both Integra and Heinkel sadly smiled before going back to their conversation.

Integra:" So what have you called us here for?"

Heinkel:" I vould like to make a deal with you. Sir Integra."

Integra:" A deal?"

Heinkel:" That's right; a deal."

Integra's eyes narrowed as she spoke.

Integra:" And what type of deal would this be?"

Heinkel:" We need help from you protisant pig sows."

Integra growled at Heinkel for calling her a sow. Yuriko then walked through the wall next to them and stood behind Integra and Seras as she spoke.

Yuriko:" You dare call my master a sow!"

Yuriko pulled out her guns and pointed them at Heikel.

Yuriko:" For that, I'm going to have shoot you dead just like the nun you were lesbo with; what was her name again? Roberta?"

Heinkel was beyond angry that she had brought up her dead friend her fists were shaking as she crushed the phone in her hand and yelled out a roar that echoed through the hall.

Heinkel:" Anderson!!!!!"

Y/n suddenly appeared in the hallway behind Heinkel. Y/n stabbed a bayonet into the ground as he spoke.

Y/n:" Surve the lord with fear and rejoice with trembling."

Yuriko smiled as she spoke.

Yuriko:" You got me a present!?"