1

friday

"Melanie wake up before your late to school" my mom called from downstairs. I groaned and rolled off of my warm, comfy bed.

I got up went into the bathroom looked in the mirror then got undressed and hopped into the shower.

I washed my hair and my body then got out. I got dressed in some blue jeans and a white t-shirt. I look into the mirror and think "this is gonna be one hell of a day".

I go downstairs and see my mom sitting down at the kitchen table eating waffles and looking at the newspaper. my mom was too busy reading the news paper so I called out to her to tell her im ready.

she tells me goodbye and gives me a kiss on my forehead. I get my keys and walk out the door. as soon as I walk out the door I get a text from my bestfriend nikki.

I get into the car while reading the text message. she asks if I can give her a ride to school. I text her back and say "im on my way rn get ready".

before I start driving to her house I connect my phone to blue tooth and play my music. on the way there I listen to Romeo and Juliet by trippie redd.

after a few minutes I finally get to her house. she jumps into the car and says "girl guess what!" i ask her why shes so excited and she tells me that we got invited to alejandros party. 

Nikki has a HUGE crush on alejandro. i tell her that we need to go shopping after school.  On the way to school we just vibe to music.

when we walk into school all eyes turn on us. nikki and i are used to it but theres one person in particular that catches my eyes.. mattia.

him and i dont really talk at all. all i know is that him and his friends are the schools fuckboys. mattia has fucked every person in the school. everyone except for me and nikki.

i will never ever have sex with mattia. mattias the type of guy to fuck then leave.

*fast forward to after school*
nikki and i go to the mall to pick out our outfits. its currently 6 and the party started at 8 so we only have a little time to pick out our outfits. nikki and i finally find the perfect outfits then we go home.

i found the perfect little red dress. it's short, tight and has long sleeves. it shows off my body in all the right places.

Nikki found a cute yellow two piece. the top was a crop top that looked so good on her and, the bottoms were some booty shorts.

we went back to my house started to get ready. i got dressed while nikki was doing her makeup.

when i finished getting dressed i check my phone and she i got a dm. i clicked on the notification and look to see that mattia sent me it. why is mattie texting me? hes never talked to me before? "i hope to see you at the party" i read outloud. "girl who sent you that?" nikki said "mattia" i said very quickly.

i brush it off then start to do my hair. I straighten my hair then i curl nikkis for her. once im done with doing our hair i do my makeup.

i dont want to go all out for this party so i just put on some neutral colors. by the time we were done getting ready it was time to go.

my mom was at work so i just told her that im going to a friends house. nikki and i hopped into the car and started talking. "are you excited for this party?" nikki asked "i mean its just a regular party" i said. 'but dont you remeber who texted you saying he wants to see you, its obviously a sign" nikki says to me. i roll my eyes and continue to drive.

nikki always says that me and mattia would be the perfect couple but i know he would never settle down for a real relationship and i dont even know him like that.