2

recap

they come in and tell me that i'm expecting. i start crying and i can't believe it. "my moms gonna kill me."

Honestly I can't believe this is happening to me of all people.

Don't get me wrong I love kids but I have so many things in life I want to do before them. Like go to college or even marry someone.

Once they told me I was expecting I knew right away who's baby it was. I knew from the start that it was a dumb idea to even hook up with mattia.

OMG. MATTIA. What the fuck am I going to tell him. What I going to tell my mom when she gets h-

I hear the door open and it's my mom. The doctor left the room to give us more privacy. I have this gut feeling that she will be mad at me or even mattia at most.

"So, what did they say?" She looks at me with worry in her eyes like I'm dying.

"impregnantdontbemadiloveyouimsorry" i blurt out

"Wait wait wait slow down and say it one more time." She says looking more worried than she was before.

I breathe in scared what here reaction will be.

"I'm pregnant." I say looking down at my lap almost in shame. I could feel the tears start to build up in my eyes.

I'm scared to look at her. Scared of what she will say. What she will do to me. What if she disowns me?

"Oh hunny that great." She says I look up at her to see if she was serious. To my surprise she was. She had a big smile on her face. Almost like she was proud of me.

"What?" I say I'm so confused right now I thought she was going to have a big fit. I thought she was going to yell at me. Maybe even hit me honestly.

"I said that's great. Do you know who the dad is?" She asked.

"This boy at my school..." I say blushing at the thought of mattia.

"And does 'this boy at your school' have a name?" She said.

"Mattia." I smile and blush really hard. At first I thought I could hide the blushing from my mom but now I know that I can't.

"You like him I can tell. You are as red as a tomato." She says with a smile

"So when can I meet him?" She asked happily.
"This week?" I said almost like a question.

"Are you going to tell him?" She asked eagerly.

"I have to I would feel too bad if I didn't." I looked down at my lap agin. I was scared of what he would say or what he would think.

"We better get out of here so we can get something to eat." She says like I didn't just tell her the biggest news of my life.

"Okay." I smile while my eyes are trained on to my shoe laces.

I'm just happy that my mom was supportive. Now I just have to tell mattia and my whole friend group.

What will they think of me after I tell them? Will they not be my friends anymore?

i feel as if i'm over thinking this whole thing but what if i'm not? i shake my head and brush it off.

my mom and i walk to the car and we don't exchange any words due to just finding out the biggest news of my life.

we go out to eat and we had a great time. my mom was planning out my whole life. the baby shower, gender reveal, nursery and my birth plan. i'm only a month along but she's so excited to be a grandma.

i cant wait for my baby