Part 15 dad I don't feel to good

aizawa pov

It's been two years and Izuku still doesn't call us dad or papa it is starting to worry me. I know that it has something to do with the time he spent with the villains and his parents,but I hoped he would have learned that me and zashi won't leave him. But we can think about that later right now I have to teach my class fun part even though Izuku should be here in my class he has never been here when class was in session only before and after class and only when no one is there. He normally just stays with nezu or in the teachers room, he is starting to get really troublesome the last two days he has been acting off he started to neglect his homework and stopped playing with the wolves. His homework is not that important since he has reached high-school level and should only be in middle school. The fact that borders me is the fact that he stopped playing with the wolves. He always plays with them even now that he is twelve years old. My thoughts were running on and on about it until I was pulled out of it by one of my students.

Hey who are you, your not supposed to be here. He yelled.

I was about to yell back at him to go back to his work when I see Izuku starting in the door.
Hey Izuku what do you need. I asked kindly every kid in the classroom looked confused and surprised because I seemed to know the kid and was friendly to him. I wasn't worried about them figuring out he is my adopted son after all he never called me dad. But boy was I wrong to think that he wasn't going to say that one word.

Come on Izuku what is bordering you, I tried again after he didn't answer the first time.

I don't feel to good, dad and with that he collapsed on the floor.

I was out of my chair faster than ever before and told my class to just continue their studies while I bring Izuku to recovery girl.

Once I was there she told me that he was having a fever and that he must have had it for a few days,and that is when it all started to make sense, him not playing with the wolves, dropping his school work.

Thanks recovery girl I just wonder why he didn't tell us sooner he came to me in the last second.

Maybe because you are close to finding his sibling and are about to put his bad excuse of parents behind bars.

I wish he would trust us more than this. I said in a sad tone.

One day he will don't worry he is calling you dad right, sorry for asking but it has been two years now. Recovery girl said

Sadly no he does not well not when he is healthy at least. I said

What do you mean. recovery girl asked.

Well he said dad just when he collapsed to the ground. I told her.

well it could be that he just doesn't know how to show he rust you and that he is scared that if he called you dad or papa that you would get angry or something like that. anyway how is the case whit his sibling going. recovery girl asked.

well we know that he has a little sister her name is Eri and that her parents are working together with overhaul and we already know when we are going to get her back tomorrow but I don't know what to do with Izuku now that he is sick. I told her truthfully.

don't worry about Izuku just bring him to me and I take care off him since i'm the one who is going to give his sister a check up you can come to me right after you saved her and check up on Izuku. recovery girl told me

thanks that be great now I have to go and tell zashi about Izuku so he doesn't wake him up when he gets here. I told recovery girl while I walked out the door.

Izuku pov 

everything is dark I can't see, w-were am I. I'm scared dad, papa I'm scared were are you I can't see I want to get out off here please i want to get away from this place please I beg of you get me out I want to wake up I don't like it here. being alone is worse than death it self so please wake me up i don't want to see this room again it hurts it burns it wont stop please I can't take it not again no more burns i don't want more words written on my skin with fire please make it stop. 

I know that this is just a dream and jet it feels so real I hoped that screaming would wake me up but it didn't and my parents are not around to wake me up, but i was sure i made to dad class he should be here to wake me up so why doesn't he wake me up did he leave me because i'm to much trouble am I not perfect enough did they get tired of me. will they get rid of me now because i don't call them dad and papa or is it because I play to much, am I to smart, am I to boring, am I to deference from normal kids is it that what is wrong. do they hate me for being closer to animals then humans do they hate me for liking nezu more even thought I don't, why don't they wake me up from this nightmare.

aizawa pov 

once I reached zashi's classroom I told him about Izuku being sick and told him that i'll be with him for the rest of the day so if he comes looking for me he knows were to find me and Izuku.

when I came back i could here whimpering from Izuku I knew he was having a nightmare so I tired to wake him up and it didn't work but his nightmare seemed to go away by me touching him so I started patting his head and let my hand run through his hair. it had gotten a bit long but it suited him pretty well.

Izuku pov 

I was trying hard to wake up when I suddenly felt a hand trying to shake me awake but I just couldn't wake up, but I was not in that room anymore no i was at home with dad so i knew he was with me, he was the one petting me and I liked it I just wish I could wake up and thank him for saving me from my nightmare. and with that being my last thought I feel into a deep sleep.