Part 19 bad first day.

no pov.

as Izuku was staring at the familiar boy the with classes came a little to close and the wolves around him gave a warning growl to  make sure he didn't come closer and of course the boy had something to say about it.

hey you whit the weird colored eyes pets are not allow and the school has a dress code witch you are clearly not following if you want to make fun of this school you should leave, this is the most disrespectful way to show up a high class school like ua. the boy said.

izuku nice to meet you and you are. Izuku said in a bored tone while giving a big yawn.

tenya iida is my name now if I may ask..

you may not ask I am allowed that's all you need to know Izuku said in a cold tone.

oh it's you the boy who saved me I'm ochaco uraraka nice to meet you. 

and as if on Que the home room teacher showed up if you are here to make friends you can leave and whit that sentence class was starting.

as the teacher came out of his sleeping bag he said ok take on one of these and meet me at the training grounds any questions.

well yes I got one sir why is that boy allowed to have pets whit him to school and has been allowed to not were any of the school proper uniforms I think its really disrespectful to us as his classmate's.

any questions related to what I just told you was the only response iida got to his questions and whit that they all went to the changing rooms to change into there PE clothe to iida surprise the izuku kid got a special made one from there teacher his had long sleeves and shorts.

once the boys were in the changing room they talked until the door suddenly opened and two wolves walked in whit a boy behind them of course the boys thought they were dogs. the boy was already in his PE uniform. and almost all the boys had the same thought why is he getting special treatment.

izuku pov.       

after my dad gave me my uniform I went to the bathroom to change since I didn't want my classmates to see the words my friends followed me it didn't take long to change since I don't have many things I need to get out of and into not having shoes helps a lot after I was done changing I went to the training ground I only need to go though the changing room and then I'm there but as soon as I entered every one was staring at me I knew why but I didn't care I just walked past them once I was on the training field I saw that nobody was there jet except my dad so I sat down and let my body change into my wolf form my dad just gave me the, please turn back look and I did though I did not like that I had to stay human. after around ten minutes The rest of my class came out one of them was striking out to me because he was making the girls uncomfortable by getting into there personal space so I sent yuki to deal whit him she went over to him and bark at him then growled and showed her teeth. he backed of after that but only as long as yuki was near so I knew I had to deal whit him later.

ok class today we will test your skill bakugo how far did you throw the ball in middle school. my dad asked the kid that looked familiar 

about 42 meters he answered

ok now go into the circle and throw the ball and use your quirk. my dad told him.

and he did he threw the ball and yelled DIE while doing so after that my dad showed us the number of meter that he reached 705.2 meters was the number after that he told us what we were going to do next and of course some pure pink girl had to say that this was going to be fun.

on pov.

fun you say well the one on last place will be expelled got it so do your best. aizawa said 

what that is not fear at all most of the class said at the same time while izuku went over to the starting line for the 50 meter dash every one looked over to him as if he was stupid did he not hear there teacher a few seconds ago they were going to get expelled if they came last and this kid just goes away not caring at all and whit that all of the class had the same thought we are not going to like him wary much if he is like this all the time. 

izuku just used his shadow quirk trough out the test landing in an comfortable second place but of course some people didn't like that. so the talking started and people thought he some how cheated but all talk went flat when they heard a no from someone the pervert was last some girls were about to say something till there teacher spoke.

expulsion was just a ruse to make sure you do your best now get changed and return to class.

after that they all went to get changed izuku went trough the changing room the go to the rest room and change once he was almost done taking all his cloches off he started to smell some thing from the changing rooms a sent he didn't like so he put on a per of boxers and sorts not caring about a shirt but his friend did so they picked up his things and ran after him.