part2 I gonna make it

Izuku pov

my parents gave me to the villains. I can't believe it. I wonder is there anyone in this world that is missing me? wondering where I went? looking for me? I know that no one is looking for me but still I'm hoping that there is someone who cares about me.

here at the villains place i'm cept in a dark room chained to the wall in the back I only ever get out of this room when the want to test an experiment, i'm surprised that i'm not dead yet but I guess it will come soon enough at least i'm hoping that I die soon. yeah I know dark thoughts for a six year old kid but all the pain is starting to get to me in a bad way though if someone would give me an escape route I would take it. right now I'm on a wierd table where my hands are put in some sort of leather cuffs. The same goes for my feet, stomach and head. I can hear them talking and see them walking around me, I would be lying if I said I'm not scared. I can see the way the crazy man smiles at and then he says.

"don't worry this won't kill you but it will hurt a lot so hope that I get to hear you scream and cry in agony if not then we just have to continue experimenting on til you do"

After he says that he comes close to me with a syringe in his hand I can see that the weird liquid is red. He started to impale the syringe in my left eye, and I started to scream in agony. It hurt so bad as soon as he was done my eye started to burn. I tried to move my hands to my eye to hold it but I was still gufft to the weird table and I hated it after what felt like hours of screaming they started to put more of the weird liquids into my body most of the syringes where put into my arm a few of them were put into my neck. At the end of the day they put me back into my so-called room. a weird man, teenager I don't know walked into my form and said that he was going to kill the number one hero. And a lot of other crazy stuff I was too tired and exhausted to care. that was until he touched me with all five fingers. I could feel my skin being desecrated by his quirk that is called decay. The pain was just as bad as the one from the syringe with the weird liquids with different colors.

well guess the experiment went was a failure since I can still decay you, the guy said.

After he left I could feel that the endless darkness was trying to take me and I let it in hope to die from blood loss, which never happened. I woke up the next morning in pain just to see the same guy from yesterday walk in, he took me to a room full of tools like whip, pliers, knife and other things that would hurt if you would use them on a person. in the corner of the room was a fire in the fire laid a branding iron. I knew not to get my hopes up but I still hoped they wouldn't use it on me. After I was done looking around I could see a weird purple misty guy.

kurogiri you know who to call for this job. the handman said.

Is this really necessary? He is only a kid no older than six shigaraki. kurogiri said.

are you questing sensai, kurogiri. the hand man said.

no I call him now. kurogiri said as he disappeared.