Chapter one- Stranded

(Y/n)'s POV: 

I sat in my moms car looking outside as we drove. My sister on the other hand was talking about something she saw on tv as the car moved, but i didn't pay attention since it was something about a dating show and i really wasn't interested. That's when she asked "Hey sis, who do you think is cuter. Chad or bryan?". I looked at her with an un-amused face and said "Neither.. i don't watch that stuff". She then huffed and looked outside as she pouted. My mom looks back at us and smiled. "so girls, are you excited to see Grammy when we get to Louisiana?" to which my sister nodded quickly, making my dad chuckle. A few minutes pass by when the car starts to slow down. "Dammit. We're outta gas.." This  made me look at my dad confused. "Didn't we just get gas a bit ago.." my mother asked, my dad nodded then got out to check for a leak. My mother and sister following while i sat in the car. My dad then says "There isn't a leak anywhere, maybe i forgot to fill it up.." "Really jack? you forgot?", after my mother says this they start to fight, it wasn't uncommon for them to fight about this stuff. They tried to hide it but me and bailey could tell they weren't happy together. But they stayed together for some reason. After a few minutes of them arguing a cop car pulls up behind us and a man steps out. "Oh, hello officer! We broke down, do you know the nearest gas station?" my dad asked, i then decided to step out and look at the cop. He looked around maybe his fourties maybe early fifties.  The man then says "Yeah yeah, come with me and i'll drive ya up there.." "Thank you so much officer!". My dad gets into the car with the cop and they drive off, leaving me, my mom and bailey alone.

After almost two hours of waiting my dad wasn't back, my mom was pissed by now and bailey was asleep in the car. Out of know where i hear a chainsaw which makes me look up confused. The next thing i see is a huge man with a chainsaw in hands looking at us. He wore a human looking face mask, a cooking apron, a white shirt, jeans and a pair of brown shoes. Thats when i notice he was starring at us. This goes on for a few minutes before he runs at us, reeving the chainsaw and yelling, making my mom scream and grab bailey who had woken up and runs off. Me being too stunned to move an inch from my spot. He looks at be dead in the eyes then runs off to chase my mother and sister. 

(An: I hope you like the first chapter! the second one will be posted soon. i may knock out a few chapters and post them immediately)