Chapter two- Bubba's thoughts

(WARING: There will be cursing and gore in this chapter)

Bubba's POV-
I sat inside the basement fixing my chainsaw, the last people threw rocks at me and broke some of the chains. After a few minutes hoyt walks downstairs dragging a man who was knocked out and stabs him onto one of the hooks then looks at me and says "There's three girls a few miles away that were with the guy, go take care of them and bring them back". All i do is nod then walk out.

I walk for almost twenty minutes or so before i see a car and two woman. The older one had short brown hair and looked to be about five foot six. The other one caught my eye though, she had pretty (e/c) eyes and (h/l) (h/c) hair. 'She's pretty...' i thought as i stared at her. She soon notices me and looks me up and down, but i don't mind. After two minutes of standing here a younger girl steps out of the car, she had long brown hair and brown eyes. I wait a few more minutes before reeving my chainsaw and running at the them. Who i suspect is the mom and younger daughter scream and run off as the (h/c) haired girl stands there shocked. I look at her for a moment before looking away and running after the other two. They were fast but i was faster. I stab who i suppose the mom is first with my chainsaw as the younger girl screams loudly and runs off, disappearing into the feild.

~Timeskip~

After an hour of looking for the younger girl i find her hidden behind a hay stack in the barn. I grab her by her hair and drag her off as she sobs and screams, pleading for her life like many others had done before. Her pleads didn't bother me until she said "I-I'll take you to my sister so you can get her. B-But please!! Spare me please!!!! I-I'm too younge to die..!!!" I look at her for a few minutes and she looks up at me and smiles as she sobs, snot running down her nose. I then grunt at her and walk inside with her, she gets the idea that i wouldn't take her up on her proposal and starts screaming again.

When i get into the basement i stab her onto one of the hooks next to the man, she screams in pain and sobs louder. "Wh-Why are you doing this?!?! J-Just let me go please!!!!" I look at her and cock my head to the side, she looks at me as she sobs in pain then looks over at the man and screams louder. I had already taken his face off and cut his leg and arm off. "D-DAD!?! Y-You killed my dad!!! You're a fucking psycho!!!! Dadd..!!!!"

I wasn't surprised when she finally stopped sobbing and was begging for me to end her. But i didn't do anything. I decided to let her suffer. 'She shouldn't have tried to trade herself for someone so beautiful...... I'll make sure she dies slower than the others.... i need to find her before the others do..' I walk out, leaving the girl in the dimly lit basement. I then start my search for the beautiful (h/c) haired girl.

(An: I hope you like the second chapter! I may post later if i get any ideas for the third chapter.)