Chapter seven - uninvited company

( Annndddd guess who's back!! Me, I-it's me. I'm back. Anyways! It's almost summer where I am and that means getting out of school. So I hope with that happening I can finally start writing again! Since I won't be busy! :) also there's a huge-ish timeskip I'm sorry ^^')
(⚠️WARNING⚠️
   This chapter has allot of death, gore, and slight abuse. Please read with caution and if touchy to this please don't read.)
-weeks later-
~Y/n's POV~

Here I was

In the hot sun

With a dog collar and leash on me

Why? Because the sawyers didn't trust me enough yet. I get it, I did try to run away a few times. So that's acceptable I guess.

As I sat there in my own thoughts I hear a car driving past. I quickly look up and at the road and there was the source of the noise. It was a car with a few teenagers from what it looked like in the car. They were stopped on the side of the road with a flat tire from what it looked like, the engine running still too.

As I looked at them one noticed me and tried to wave me over and started walking my way.

"Heey! Girl! Our tires flat! Do you know anyone who could help?!" The person, who I could now see was a tall skinny white boy with clearly bleached hair.

As he got closer he slowed down, starring at me, mostly my neck. He then ran over and looked at me.

"Hey are you okay? Why are you on a leash?" Even though I heard him talking i said nothing as I starred behind him. He looks at me confused and annoyed then waves his hand in front of me, going to say something when. It happened.

In the blink of an eye bubba reeved his chainsaw and cut the guys head clean off. All I could do was watch, with wide eyes and a mouth wide open as the boys head fell to the ground. I didn't even notice bubba leave as I stood there in shock.

I watched as bubba slaughtered the other two teens that were with the guy. Both boys as well. He looked so angry as he killed them too, his fists always clenched together tightly.

I finally snapped out of my trance when he stormed over to me, grabbing my wrist and yanking me up to his level. His brown eyes glaring into my eyes with furry. He then ripped the collar off of me and dragged me inside the house. Anne watched confused and tried to talk but was cut off when bubba held his hand up and dragged me upstairs, the only words coming out of her mouth as I was dragged away being "lord have mercy" before I was slammed into a wall.

I yelped in pain and surprise as I looked at bubba, who held me against the wall by my shirt now.

"Bubba, w-what's going on? Why are you angry?" Of course, I got no answer verbally. All I got was a slap across my face as he held me still. He then started grumbling as he held me in place. I looked away from him as my body started shaking.

He seemed to not like this because a second later his huge hand forced my face to face his own. That's when I felt his lips crash into mine. He grabbed the back of my head as he sloppily kissed me. I sat in shock for a moment then started trying to push him off, only to have him pull me closer and deepen the kiss. His huge hands holding my head in place so tight it started hurting. I banged on his chest to try and make him stop but it only made him pull me closer, our bodies basically smashed together tightly.

After a few minutes he finally pulled away and dropped me. Walking out of his room and leaving me there alone with my thoughts to wander. It felt like I sat there for hours when Anne finally walked in and looked at me, sighing in relief when she saw me.

"Oh thank the lord. Are you alright sugar?" I couldn't respond to her. Even as she helped me up and walked me downstairs. I just sat there, stunned and confused at what had just happened not even a few minutes ago.

"He kissed me..." I couldn't even believe the words coming from my own mouth. Anne looked at me with a shocked face at first, then a smile as she clapped happily. Making me even more confused than I already was.
"Oh that's just great! Im happy darlin'. Now how about we make some lunch? That always helps him cheer up"

All I could do as a response was simply nod and stand up with her. A small smile forming on my face as we started getting stuff ready for lunch.

(And that's the end. It's probably bad I know but I hope you like it none the less!

Oh, I also wanted to say that while you wait for updates. You can go read my besties books! His username is fallenangel256
Have a nice day/night!!