1.1

Katsuki POV,

it was a day a day like always. a day i will be bullying my chrush deku again. i am scared to show i liked him. last night i even pounded my own ass with a dildo tch that i would ever do that. i woke up and got myself ready and walked to school. tch that stupid shitty hair is already smiling at the gate and waited for me. i just ignore him like always and walked straight to class, i watched how deku walked in and i couldnt help but secretly stare. i walked up to him and smirked.

katsuki: what are you wrightning this time he nerd?!

deku: no kacchan please not again that is my last note book! please give it back!

katsuki: ''today i will confess my feelings to someone special but i bet he doesnt like me back what am i gonna do now'' owhh shitty nerd has a chrush oowhhh who would it be

i saw how deku started to cry and run away i smirked and kept the notebook and readed further it was me... shitty nerd likes me.... i felt guilt but i didnt let me win its a prank for sure he doesnt like me.... right? days passed and deku was nowhere to befound i walked in his dorm everyday hoping i will find him there but no he isnt.... i grabbed some hoodies of his room and kept it close it hurted me not knowing where he is. did i really went to far and did he really like me? i putted on one of his hoodies and walked to my own dorm it was dark but i didnt care i want my sweet lil deku the nerd that wrote everything. i walked to the pile with all deku his old notebooks i destroyed and slowly started to read them. he really did love me i dont deserve him i hurted him why would he ever choose me after what i did to him. but before i knew it we got attacked by a villian and i had to be the hero again to help. i fast putted my hero clothes on and did what i had to do. i start t save the city once again but this time without deku. i was nervouse we destroyed a lot in the fight but i won the villian was captured but then it went black infront of my eyes. 

what is going on i thought myself. then the blindfould came off and i saw dabi, toga and shigaraki next to each other i couldnt make out what they where talking about. but then i saw someone i couldnt mention that that person was here... it was......

--to be continued--

sorry for this short chapter next chapter will be for sure 2000 words and more detailed

words used: 472