Chapter Twenty.

Chris didn't want to allow Jeongin and Jisung to be in the same room. They could easily plan to escape, or even better, kill him.

So, Jeongin is now in Chris's room by himself while the blond drags Jisung down to the basement.

He glances around, tilting his head, looking for an easy escape. He had tried to jump out the window before, but now it is boarded up with thick wood, little light shining through.

While shifting on the bed, the frame creaks.

His hair is still curly and bouncy, resembling Chris's curls in a way. He likes it. Looking across the room toward the wide mirror, He gives a genuine smile at himself. He reaches up to tousel it, shifting his head to the right as the door handle twists.

When Chris enters the room, he closes the door, walking toward the mirror. He has something in his hand that Jeongin cannot make out, yet it blinks red, sitting above the mirror.

Despite wanting to, he doesn't ask, shifting backward as the man comes to the opposite side of the bed, crawling toward him. He kisses his cheek and then his jaw, using his dominant hand to press him against the comforter.

Jeongin had just been clothed in pajamas a few minutes beforehand, yet he tries to slip his hand under his shirt, feeling over his ribcage. Then, He just lays on top of him, his head on his chest, nestling into him.

Should he breathe?

What if his breathing is too harsh, and it upsets the male?

"Baby," The man lifts his head, examining his red face. His eyes are dull and tired, heavy bags under his eyes. "Breathe. I won't hurt you."

Now to think of it, Jeongin has never seen Chris sleep besides for the time he had to hold him.

He puffs out a quick breath of air, breathing normally now. He tilts his head back to look at the ceiling, resting, closing his eyes.

Chris closes his eyes as well, letting out a soft hum. "What do you want to do?" He asks wearily.

"Can you just talk..?" Jeongin whispers, growing tired.

"Hmm.. About what, Jeongin?" He smiles against his chest, pulling a thin blanket over them.

The younger's arms wrap around him, rubbing his spine with the pad of his thumb, "Whatever you want to say."

"I guess I'll tell you a story," Chris murmurs, getting comfortable on top of him, a smile on his face. He clears his throat, patting Jeongin's stomach with his fingers. "Ah.. Once upon a time, a boy was running through the woods..."

Lee Felix, a twenty-three-year-old, runs through trees, passing them quickly, panting. It is a cold December night, and he and his dog had just been on a walk, but he had run off as soon as he got the chance to.

"MiMi!" He yells, snapping his fingers and whistling. "MiMi, where are you, buddy?"

The snow is deep, his feet sinking in with each step, tripping. He regains his balance, running once more.

Every direction he turns to happens to be pitch-black.

A twig snaps, and his head whirls toward the sound, tilting his head, "MiMi?"

A man with a black mask and hat pushes away the brush, emerging from it. His outfit is entirely noir, pointing back, "I think I saw your dog back this way."

His voice is satire, and his eyes rest on him like he's mocking him in a way.

Felix's lips are purple, breathing out a hefty, "Back where?"

The man picks up a flashlight, shining it behind him into the woods. "Over here," He points, "He was chasing a squirrel, and I couldn't grab him in time."

The Auburn blinks before nodding, deciding to trust him. "Okay, could you help me get him? He's a big dog, and he's-"

"Of course."

Felix begins to shuffle to him, going toward the way he pointed. The atmosphere has entirely changed. It's now eerie.

With each step, it seems that the slightly taller male comes closer, suddenly pointing.

"I think I see him!" Felix shouts, aiming toward a dark shape near a tree.

And then he stops mid-step when the man's light shines on his dog.

His dog has been cut open, his intestines and other organs spilling onto the snow. It is a mess of blood and brown fur.

The wind blows on the two males as they just stand there.

And then the man moves closer, wrapping one of his arms around his throat, the other restricting his arms. "Sorry about your dog," He beams, "I'm not much of a fan of animals.."

"What the fuck!" Felix writhes, attempting to twist from his grasp. "Let go-"

He shoves him down, tilting his head, kneeling on his back. "You're a fighter," smiling, twisting his arms behind his back. "You'll make an amazing pet! I just got rid of my last one.. So I need some more company since I'm moving soon; hopefully you won't get too comfy in my place."

"Let me go!" Felix kicks around, the man lifting his head by his hair and tying a rag and forcing it into his mouth, twisting it around his head, dropping his bag and digging into it. Afterward, he restrains his wrists with some type of fabric, tying his knees together.

And then, he begins to drag him to his silver car.

Chris ends the story once Jeongin is asleep, kissing his forehead and cheeks over and over, listening to him snore.

Of course, He didn't tell him the real story.

He told him a story of a man who helped a boy find his dog. And that's all he truly needs to know.