The Sleepover...

Hey guys this is author sama. It is my first book. Please comment and let me know also if there are any mistakes just let me know. And this  is the first chapter so if you feel bored just wait and read you're gonna love it. Now lets go back to reading the chapter. Author sama out...

Izuku Midoriya had recently transferred to UA. He has become a friend of Todoroki.

Hey, can I sleep at your house?asked Midoriya.
Sure, I don't mind, replied Todoroki.

No one POV.

When Midoriya entered Todoroki house,he was shocked. It was till mow the biggest house he had seen.
" Woah, your house huge" Midoriya said.

"Thanks," replied Todoroki. He gave him a tour of his house and went to put some video games.

It was a fighting game. "Hey, you are good but not as good as me" Midoriya said and used a combo move and won the match.
Todoroki couldn't believe it. He was the champion of this game but Midoriya defeated him so easily.
" One more time" Todoroki shouted.
"Sure! I don't mind beating you. I'm almost a pro at this"
They did 30 matches out of which Todoroki only won 5 and that was when Midoriya sneezed or yawned.
Todoroki looked at the time and said, " Well it's time for dinner. You play while I prepare it" and with that Todoroki left for the kitchen.
At dinner,

"Amazing, this food is amazing and delicious" Midoriya said while swallowing the food.
" Hey Midoriya, I lost to you in the video games but I will beat you in a pillow fight" Todoroki said while having an evil smile.
" Sure,but I won't lose to you either"
After dinner both began to fight.It was around 10 45,when a huge man with huge muscles cane inside the room.
" Shhotttoo, why are you still awake and who is this boy and what are you doing!"
"This is my friend Midoriya and we were having a pillow fight as you can see." Todoroki said with anger under his voice.
" Go to sleep now or you will be punished"

" Fine" Todoroki replied and began to re arrange things. The man left them.

" Sorry about that Midoriya,he is my father and is always like that"
" It's alright," Midoriya replied.

The night went peacefully and in the morning after having breakfast Midoriya said goodbye and left. Todoroki went to see him off.
As soon as Midoriya vanished from sight,a car stopped in front of his house..

To be continued....