His Sister...

"y-y-you, why are you he..."Midoriya couldn't finish his sentence and was hit again in the face.

"You can leave now, thank you for showing me to his room." The girl said while smiling at Bakugou who just nodded and left.
The girl closed her room and slowly began to move toward Izuku who was shaking with terror.
"W-wait I-I can explain myself. Let's t-talk about i-it. Shall w..."again he was hit by a hand bag."
"Izuku Midoriya, you've got 30 seconds to explain yourself." The girl said in a demanding way.
"Well, we moved to dorms tommorow and then we were playing games and I slept at 2 in the morning and in the morning a lot of notifications came so I accidentally broke my phone..." Izuku mumbled the last part.
"Well apology accepted, come and give me a hug" as she opened her arms.
"But I didn't even apologize."Midoriya could only say this and was pulled in a hug by the girl.

After my recovering from the hug, Midoriya said,"I'm sorry for not picking you up."
"It's alright, you know I really missed you." The girl said.

"Say, do you want breakfast," Midoriya asked. "Are you gonna cook,"the girl asked a little surprised.
At this Izuku just nodded and told the girl to follow her.

Their were a few people in the kitchen. Kirishima and Kaminari were eating while Mineta was sleeping on the table and Jirou was cooking some eggs when Midoriya came with the girl.
"Good Morning Midoriya bro,...who is this girl"Kirishima asked while pointing at the blonde. At this Mineta woke up and saw the girl, while drool coming out of his mouth. At this Jirou too looked to see the girl and was shocked. "Oh ___my ___god, it's Melissa Shield." Jirou said and ran toward the girl who just smiled at this .
"Woah..who is Melissa Shield." Kirishima asked a little confused.

"What!!!don't tell me you don't know who she is. She is a great singer, and a great support item creator. Also she is the daughter of the world's richest person David Shield." Jirou said in one breath. "Hey Midoriya,how did you got a hot chic like her and tell me what tricks did you pull." Kaminari said while elbowing him. Mineta was going to jump at her but was stopped by Midoriya who punched him in the face. "Let's not make it a habit. Shall we" Midoriya angrily said to Mineta and then turned to his other friends. His emotions suddenly changed from angry to happy. "Guys, meet my sister,you all know her name." Midoriya said while giving his natural smile. At this their jaws dropped. "Whaatttt"they all shouted in unison. "Guys, a little down please, everyone else is sleep." Midoriya said. At this they bombarded him with questions.

"Does this mean you are the son of David Shield."
"Yes"

"Why didn't you tell us."
"Well you never asked." Midoriya said and began to cook some pancakes.
"Umm... I'm a huge fan of your's can I get an autograph of you." Jirou said while holding a pen and a notebook.

"Sure,"Melissa said as she gave her autograph." Hey I want to take a picture with you, I mean if it's alright with you." Kaminari said while holding his phone.
"Sure.." Melissa said with a smile that resembled Midoriya's but not much.
"Hey Midoriya get a great picture of me with her." Kaminari said while tossing his phone to Midoriya who barely caught it.
"Say cheese,"

"CHEEEESSSSSSEEEEEEE" Kaminari said.

~time skips to when Midoriya has cooked the food.~

"Ahhh...Izuku I didn't knew you could cook this well." Melissa said while taking the last bite of her pancakes.

"Now that you finished, shall we go," Midoriya asked. "Where are you going." Kirishima asked.
"Oh you see I broke my phone so I'm going to get a new one also I have to take her to someone." Midoriya said and went off with his sis.

"Agghhh...Izuku I'm tired. I really want to go to home but first I want to talk to you about someone." Melissa said with a look of tiredness and boredom. After buying his phone, Midoriya had to take her to her sponsorer who was going to sponsor her concert in Japan.

"Well why don't we go to home first," Midoriya said while checking some features of his phone.
"You mean your dorm, seriously Midoriya how can you live there. It's a matchbox. So small." Melissa complained about his room. She noticed her brother had changed a lot.
He was taller than before and was more muscular.

After getting at the dorms, Midoriya was bombarded again with questions but by the rest of his class. After explaining to them everything, he headed to his room with Melissa who was now more tired.
After getting to his room, Midoriya began to take a shower while Melissa began to look at his room. She saw that all the room was filled with All Might merchandise. She began to look under his bed hoping to find some ecchi magazines but found something else. It was a diary. She looked at the bathroom door to check if Izuku was peeking and after being sure that he wasn't she opened it. The diary was filled with his pictures with her and dad. She laughed when she saw a certain picture. Melissa was giving Izuku a makeup and took a picture before he could say no.
At the end of the diary was a picture of a family. The man had black green hair and a stern face. Next to him was a woman with black hair.
In front of her was a boy who she realized was Midoriya. Next to him was a girl who looked two years older than the boy and had dark green hair with emerald eyes.
Under the pic was written,
My family.
Melissa quietly put the book back because heard that the shower had stopped.
" Umm...hey sis, I was thinking that you should sleep on my bed and I will sleep on the floor." Midoriya said. "Whatt... I didn't came here to still sleep away from you. I'm going to sleep with you because I really need something to cuddle." Melissa said in a complaining way.
"But I..." "No buts, I said it and you're going to obey me" Melissa said and pulled Midoriya towards her. After a while she was sound asleep. Midoriya looked at her, slowly freed himself from her grip and went on floor to sleep. The next morning when he woke up he founded out that Melissa was holding him and was saying something while sleeping. When Midoriya looked at his door, it was slightly open.

To be continued...