Dorms....

"See you guys at school." Midoriya said and left.

~the next day~

"Alright class, listen up. Due to the recent villain attacks the staff has thought that the students will be living in dorms. Your dorms are already constructed. Now you can go and take your stuff to the dorms. You have the rest of the day." With that Aizawa sensei was in his sleeping bag.

"Wow...I can't believe we are gonna be in dorms" Mina exclaimed.

"Actually that's not a bad idea.." Iida said.

"Alright guys.... I'm going to get my things before it gets too late." Kirishima said as he proceeded towards the door.

~time skips after they are done unpacking.~

" Alright everyone, since all of you guys are done unpacking, why don't we play a game. " Midoriya asked as he looked at everyone.

"What type of game?" Kaminari asked.

"A video game. Let's make two groups of ten and see who wins"Midoriya said.

At this all the class began to make groups. Todoroki was in the opposite team of Midoriya. (He wanted to beat him in a game but couldn't).

The teams were:

Team A....

Izuku Midoriya
Momo Yaoyourozu
Hanta Sero
Mezo Shouji
Mina Ashido
Kaminari Denki
Minoru Mineta
Kyouka Jirou
Tokoyami Fumikage
Tenya Iida

Team B....

Shoto Todoroki
Katsuki Bakugou
Eijirou Kirishima
Ochaco Uraraka
Tsuyu Asui
Toru Hagakure
Rikido Sato
Ojiro Mashirao
Koji Koda
Yuuga Aoyama

The game was a shooting rpg.
It was great. Finally the game began, as soon as it started Mineta got hit and was dead. He tried to get close to Momo while crying but was caught by Iida who lost was out due to catching Mineta. Both teams played super great.
Finally it was just Midoriya and Ashido vs Bakugou and Todoroki.
Mina was heck of a player while Bakugou was just firing everywhere even the walls. Mina perfectly gave him a head shot and was cheering when suddenly Todoroki hitted her in the heart.
Now it was just Midoriya vs Todoroki. Everyone else had went to bed since it was already 12.30... but Midoriya and Todoroki were playing the game. Midoriya won it but Todoroki insisted on a rematch. Again history repeated itself and Midoriya won a lot of matches.
It was 2.48.. when both went to their rooms and drifted to sleep.

~the next morning 10.00~
Midoriya was still sleeping in his room since it was a saturday but suddenly his door flew opened and in came a super angry blonde girl along with an always angry Bakugou...
"Y-y-you...." Midoriya said while pointing at the girl.

"Yes me..." The blonde said and threw her suit case at Midoriya who couldn't dodge it and was hit in the nose.

To be continued.....