Fate or Coincidence...

Tuesday

"Still nothing! Why can't I find anything about Izuku Midoriya"Fuyumi said while rubbing her eyes. She had been awake for the past night and it was around 3 pm.
"Oh...I forgot"she said standing up and getting ready to leave.
She had to buy a book and her friend told her about a shop from where she could buy it. She left the home and was on her way to the shop when suddenly she just bumped into someone.

"Ahhh....Fuyumi! You're here to buy the book aren't you?"her friend asked her."Yeah I am what are you doing here?"Fuyumi asked.
"My home is near here,the shop is quite close to my house. Why don't you help me study for a little while and after that you can buy your book"her friend suggested.
"Sure,I would be happy to help"Fuyumi replied and started to follow her friend.
"Huh....Midoriya what are you doing here?"Fuyumi asked as she saw the greenete come towards her.
"Fuyumi san,I live here what are you doing here?"Izuku asked a little confused and nervous.

Izuku just saw Fuyumi and before he could figure out what was happening,he was walking towards her.

"I'm here with my friend"Fuyumi replied while pointing at her friend.
"Huhh....Yachi san you're Fuyumi san's friend."Midoriya asked.
"Yeah...how do you know her"Yachi (Fuyumi friend) asked.
"Well she is my friend's sister and uhh....."Izuku suddenly stopped. He was going to say her crush but stopped in the nick of time.
"And???"Yachi looked at Midoriya curiously."N-No it's n-n-nothing,I gotta go"he said and ran as fast as he could.

             ~Time skips~

"Why do I feel like someone is watching me" Fuyumi thought while studying with her friend and suddenly a boy came in the room."Hey sis, I'm going out,need something"he said while looking at Fuyumi super hard.
Fuyumi could feel the boy's glare and knew that he was up to no good,so she just looked down.
"No"Yachi said and the boy went away with an evil smirk on his face.

After some time Fuyumi got up and left her friend's house and after buying the book was walking through a dark street when she heard a voice.

"Hey beautiful,where ya goin' alone at this time"said a boy who Fuyumi realized was her friend's brother. There were two more boys with him.
Before she knew what to do,she began to run. The boys followed her and ended up in a street that was closed on the other side. Fuyumi was afraid. She looked here and there but found no way. She tried to run from between the boys but was caught and thrown back. The boys began to mess with her and took of her shirt tearing it apart.
Fuyumi began to shout as loud as she could. "No one is going to hear you. Why don't we get cozy huh.."the boy with black hair said. He began to walk toward Fuyumi but was punched super hard in the face by a boy with green hair. The boy who was punched was knocked out."Don't worry Fuyumi,'I am here'." Izuku said while getting in a fighting position. The two boys ran toward him ,one was having a metal rod. Izuku managed to hit them both leaving them unconscious but was hit quite hard in the place right below the ribs.
After knocking the guys out and informing the police,Izuku turned at Fuyumi and suddenly changed his direction."I-I-I'm sorry,I didn't mean to see anything."Izuku shouted and then tossed his shirt toward her. "Please wear this,the police is on it's way and I don't want them to see you you like this"Izuku said nervously. Fuyumi noticed that she was saved by none other than her crush and her that Midoriya was giving her his shirt which she took quickly.

"Thank you very much Izuku Midoriya. I don't know what would have happened to me if it wasn't for you."Fuyumi said and thanked him.

Soon the police came and with them was a worried Enji. Midoriya told them everything and the police took the culprits.
"Hey kid,you saved my daughter I'm really greatful to you. Thank you saving my Fuyumi."Endeavor said and took Fuyumi with her. Izuku was shocked but just replied that it was his job to do and he was happy to help. After that Izuku looked around him and saw that Fuyumi had left her book there. Izuku took the book and went home. On his way home all he could think was how cute Fuyumi was and that how to become friends with her.

~At the Todoroki's~

"Is it fate trying to get us together or is this merely a coincidence" Fuyumi thought and for once slept well in two days. She just knew that Izuku Midoriya was not only her crush but her hero as well.

To be continued...