Chapter 2: Uncomfortably Comfortable

(WARNING: The chapter shouldn't be too mature, but if you are uncomfortable reading this kind of stuff, please skip some parts!)

**Y/N's POV**

Your breathing is heavy. As much as you don't want to, it's impossible to not stare into the pair of crimson red eyes above you. Your position made the situation even more uncomfortable.

(A few days before. Present time from the last chapter)

Your first time helping to train wasn't so great. You probably cracked Tanjiro's leg too hard. You were thankful he turned out alright, but you still felt terribly guilty. All you could do for now was bring and refill the tea-cups.

Now and then, a few Demon Slayers would arrive. In your free time, you strolled around the mansion. It was huge, you never really appreciated the size because of work. There were many guest rooms. Since Tanjiro no longer needed to be in the patient's room, he occupied one of those guest rooms.

Sometimes you would pass Kanae's room (Shinobu's sister), you still felt her bright presence around. Her smile will forever linger in your few memories. She was very precious to you and all the other girls. It was a shame Naho, Kiyo, and Sumi never met her.

I'm sure they would have loved her very much as well. I smiled at how tidy her room was, she was gone, nonetheless. As I tried to venture into the second floor of the mansion, Aoi called me to bring some tea over to them.

I obeyed, but I was getting a weird aura from one of the rooms on the second floor. I brought the tea and immediately ran up the stairs to the second floor. I walked towards a wooden-doored room. My hand hovered over the doorknob of the strange room. I tried turning it.

"Locked" I murmured to myself

I continued to explore, but I couldn't get my mind off that room. Even that night, I was wide awake thinking about it. What could be in that room? Why would it be locked?

Thump

A noise similar to someone falling came from the second floor. I sat up from my bed. With an uneasy feeling, I got out of my room and climbed the stairs. A strange aura filled the air, and I saw an unfamiliar girl with a bamboo muzzle. She was sitting on the floor, looking at her knee, which looked scraped and was bleeding.

I rushed over to her ignoring the strange aura that she emitted.

"Are you alright? Your knee looks scraped, do you want me to wrap it up?"

The mysterious girl nodded and you rushed downstairs to get alcohol, cotton ball, and bandages. Careful as to not drop anything, you made my way upstairs again. You sat in front of the girl and placed the supplies next to me

"It's going to sting a bit, but I need to clean your scrape to make your it isn't infected."

She looked at you as poured alcohol into one of the cotton balls. Her face scrunched up in slight pain as you disinfected the scrape wound with the soaked cotton ball.

You removed the cotton ball from her scrape wound and applied the bandages.

"Alright! You're good to go now. Does it still hurt?"

She shook her head as to say "No"

"Tell me, what's your name?"

"Nezuko!"

A familiar voice sang out behind you. It was Tanjiro.

"Oh, Y/N. That is my younger sister, Nezuko"

The girl called Nezuko stood up and ran to hug her brother. But as she did, she increased... in size?!

You looked up at both of them, baffled. Seeing your confusion, Tanjiro was the first to talk