Chapter 17

Kuroo's POV

"Kenma! Just go with Hinata and Bokuto! It might be fun!" Kenma poked his head out from under our cover.

"No. They're both crazy and we'll probably end up in jail," I sigh. I need him out of this house. And now.

"Kenma just go. And you won't go to jail. You're being dramatic," I pull the covers off him and he rolls his eyes.

"Kuro please no. Don't make me go," He pouts at me. He knows that gets me every time. No Kuroo. Stay strong.

"No. Go! Get out! Have some fun!" He groans and gets up.

"I don't wanna have fun with them. Separated they're not that bad. But together? They're terrible," I laugh at him. He's being very dramatic.

"Kitten. They're not that bad. Please go," He stares at me. It looks like he's in deep thought.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No I'm not mad at you,"

"Are you annoyed with me?"

"No,"

"Are you cheating on me?"

"Oh my god Kenma no! I am not cheating on you! I love you and only you!"

"Then why are you trying to get rid of me," Shit. Well I knew this wouldn't be easy. So on to plan b then.

"Okay. I'm sorry baby. I wasn't trying to get rid of you. I just wanted you to hang out with them,"

"Well I'm already hanging out with you and I don't wanna hang out with anyone but you," He walks out the room probably heading to the living room. This my chance! I rush to my phone and text the group chat I have without Kenma.

Me

Plan A has failed

Commence plan B

I put my phone away and headed downstairs to join Kenma on the couch. He's sitting on the couch with his switch in hand playing a game.

"Kuro can you walk faster?"

"Why?"

"I wanna sit on your lap. And I want you to play with my hair," I chuckle. He's so cat-like. It's adorable. I do as he says and right before I was about to tangle my fingers in his hair he turned around. I gave him a confused look.

"What are you doing kitten?"

"This," He leans in and kisses my lips. I close my eyes and hug his waist. Our lips move in sync as his hands slowly travel up my back into my hair. He works his fingers through my hair massaging my scalp and tangling his fingers in the strands. He licks my lips for permission. And of course I let him in. Our tongues dance together, exploring each other's mouths. We continue this make out session for about 30 minutes until we're interrupted by the doorbell. Who the hell could be here right now of all times?

"Hey bro! Open up we're here!" Kenma huffs and rolls his eyes.

"Can we just ignore them just this once?"

"I'm afraid not kitten," Dammit I forgot I called them here.

"Whatever," Kenma crawls out my lap and continues playing his game. I get up to answer the door and there they are. Bokuto and Hinata coming to take Kenma away. I motion them in and Hinata runs into the living room. He grabs Kenma's wrist and drags him up the stairs, not even giving him a chance to process what just happened.

"So bro? You ready?" I sigh. I pull the velvet box from my pocket.

"Yeah. I'm nervous though,"