Chapter 7

(A/N) Before we start this chapter I want to put a trigger warning. There will be actions and mentions of emotional, verbal, and physical abuse. I do not agree with anything I write in this chapter that is abusive or negative in any way, shape, or form. There will also be homophobia in this chapter along with slurs. I want to say I do not agree with homophobia at all. I am apart of the LGBTQ+ community and everyone can love whoever they wanna love. If you would like to skip the part with homophobia and abuse then there will be a note after that part is over. So with that. On to the chapter, I hope you enjoy!

Kenma's POV

I'm back in high school walking through the hallways. Everyone is staring at me while I walk. I hate when people stare at me. I hate being the center of attention. I look down at the ground as everyone continues to stare at me. Don't they have anything else to do than stare at me? I'm not even interesting.

As I'm lost in thought, I bump into someone. I apologize quickly and quietly without looking up. I try to walk around the person I bumped into but they stepped in my way. I apologize again and try to walk around then once again, only to be stopped once again. I sigh and lookup. What I see causes my breath to hitch. It's my bullies from high school..

"Well if it isn't the little fag!" One of them taunts me. Why did I have to run into them again?

"He touched me..I don't want a disgusting thing like him touching me," Another of them spits out at me. I hear people around me laughing. This isn't funny. If any of you were in my position you definitely wouldn't be laughing.

"Hey Yaku!" Said boy walks up and looks at me with slight pity and hurt in his eyes.

"Yeah?" said boy responds. I can't believe he betrayed me like that. He said that he loved me. He said that he'd never leave me. He said he'd never hurt me..Yet here is it. Bullying me along with everyone else

"How about we teach the freak a lesson?" Here it comes. The beating.

"Let's do it.." Yaku grabs me by my arms and drags me out the school. Everyone in the hallway is still staring and laughing at me. I try to resist but it doesn't do anything. He drags me like I'm a sack of potatoes.

Once we're at the back of the school they drop me on the ground. I lay on the ground huddled in a ball. I just want this to be over. I'm waiting and waiting for the first punch, kick, something. But it never comes.

I lift my head to be met with the scene of my parents. They're scowling down at me. Like I'm just trash. Like they hate me.

"What a sorry excuse for a son. Wanting to play games for his whole worthless life. You know the least you can do is become a decent working member of society. But you just have to be even more of a fucking disappointment." My father scowls at me. Why am I here..? I was just at school.

"I know dear. Additionally, he's a faggot. Boys shouldn't date boys," My mother replies to my father. Why are they like this? It's not wrong for me to date a boy. I just like boys. Why is that so wrong??

Before I know it, tears are rolling down my face at a fast pace. I can't stop them no matter how hard I try to. I bring my knees up to my face and start sobbing into them. After a minute or two I don't hear anything from my parents. I decide to look up and I see everyone...everyone from my school, my bullies, my parents, Hinata, and the one that hurts the most...Kuroo.

They just stare at me. I stare back. After a minute of staring they start yelling at me.

Faggot