one.

St

St. Marie Academy was a world-renowned culinary school for sweets. Unfortunately, the uniforms' designs lacked a proper sense of fashion. The orangey-brown jacket had red embroidery and buttons and a matching skirt. There was also a beige shirt and a small red ribbon. A pair of orange shoes over the white knee-length socks completed the uniform set. The color scheme was sickening and clashed with Naomi's straight, long, black hair with purple tones blended in it.

It was a poor choice of clothing. It made St. Marie look more like a reformatory than a boarding school. She wasn't very acquainted with the school's director, but if she convinced her brother to support her cause, perhaps the uniform could be salvaged.

"Thank the Queen of the Sweet Spirits that anything looks good on you," commented her midnight-blue-haired female Sweet Spirit, Blueberry, who had high standards concerning fashion. "In any other person, it could make them look bland and sad."

Now, Naomi sat in the back seat of a car as her family's driver took her to the boarding school while she tried to calm down her dotting, overprotective older brother for the umpteenth time.

"It's okay, Hen, I'll be fine. Besides, Mari's there, so at least there's someone I know," Naomi reassured her older brother, who had to transfer to the main campus of St. Marie in Paris with short notice. "Maybe it's better this way, so no one will know we are related."

"That's mean, Fae. Are you ashamed of your onii-san?" Henri teased on the other side of the line. The girl rolled her eyes even though she knew he couldn't see it. "And don't roll your eyes at me, young lady."

The purple-eyed girl smirked at how well he knew her. Or maybe she was just that predictable.

"As if anyone could ever be ashamed of you, Master of Sweets."

Henri laughed good-naturedly at her teasing tone.

"Okay, I really have to go. We can talk more later. We will talk more later. Good Luck, Fae."

"Bye, bye," she sang, hanging up the phone and taking a deep sigh.

"Was he worrying too much again?" The white-haired male Sweet Spirit, Frosting, asked evenly.

"Isn't he always?" Replied the messy, brown-haired male Sweet Spirit, Pistachio, nonchalantly.

"He's just caring for a lady, as a gentleman should!" Blueberry argued.

"Please, behave, you three," chastised Naomi, who lifted an eyebrow in warning. "And, remember, stay inside my school bag all the time. We don't want to take the risk of having someone see you. Unless it's Mari."

"Okay, Fae-san!" The three answered in unison.

The car stopped in front of the large, metallic gates of the academy. It wasn't as big as the branch in France, but it was magnificent nonetheless. The main building was the size of a castle, a three-stored construction, large rather than tall. In the middle of the front gardens was a big fountain, and behind it stood the statue of the Queen of the Sweet Spirits majestically.