thirteen.

The Sweet Princes took Naomi and Ichigo to the Salon de Marie, which was crowded as always

The Sweet Princes took Naomi and Ichigo to the Salon de Marie, which was crowded as always. Naomi couldn't see Mari anywhere, but it didn't concern her.

Ichigo was mesmerized by all the pastry options.

"The one that you must try at least once here is..." Hanabusa started.

"Angel's pudding," Kashino and Naomi said with finality, making Andou, Hanabusa, and Ichigo blink in surprise. It wasn't the first time they said something simultaneously, and it was becoming a habit.

"It's the cake sold out the last time we came," Ichigo remembered.

"It's the most popular sweet made by President Tennouji."

"I must eat it then!" The pigtail girl was excited. "The soufflé yesterday was wonderfully delicious, too!"

"President Tennouji's soufflé?!" The Sweet Princes gasped.

"Yes, honey pudding."

The three boys looked disappointed.

"Why did only Amano get to eat President Tennouji's soufflé? Why at that time?" Kashino grumbled.

"Well, Naomi-san did, too," Ichigo commented.

"Ah, she's so lucky to be close friends with her," Andou added.

Ichigo looked at the older girl.

"What did Tennouji-san mean when she said she worked to get your acknowledgment?"

"Did she say that?!" The Sweet Princes exclaimed again.

"Mari and I are rivals," Naomi supplied.

"But I thought she was your friend," Ichigo didn't understand.

"Sorry to have kept you waiting," a waiter delivered their pudding.

"But we haven't made our order yet," Hanabusa informed.

Nonetheless, they had a taste of it. The pudding was prepared by making great use of eggs and milk, the wealthy kind, and the rich flavor of fresh cream.

"That's not Mari's pudding," Naomi declared.

"Did you like my pudding, Makoto-kun?" An unfamiliar female voice asked, frightening the boy.

A red-haired girl appeared beside their table. She had curly maroon hair and two butlers behind her.

"Koshiro Miya?" Kashino gasped.

"Satou! Shiyotani! Bring Makoto-kun an extra-large pudding," she ordered, and they promptly obliged. "My skills have improved, haven't they? For Makoto-kun's sake, I've been training intensively under a first-class patissier. This year, we'll definitely win the Grand Prix and travel to Paris, darling!" She jumped on him and embraced the boy.