Chapter 4

You still couldn't believe what was happening. You watched as Megumi kept his grip tight on Itadori's arm so he couldn't swing at Sukuna, beginning to drag him out of the room.

"Why the hell are you taking me outside?" Itadori snapped, trying to rip his arm away.

"Well first of all, I think these two need to have a talk," Megumi said, lifting his other hand to point at you and Sukuna. You turned to look at Sukuna standing at the foot of the bed, now fully dressed. He ran a hand through his hair, pushing it so it was slicked back and off his forehead. He looked like he was trying to be serious, but the corner of his mouth kept twitching like he was trying to fight back a grin.

"Second, I think Y/N would like to put some clothes on before you start screaming again," Megumi added, causing your face to begin to burn. You were still slumped over on the bed, clutching the blanket to your chest. Itadori instinctively looked at you, a blush rising to your cheeks as he realized the state you were in. He jerked his arm out of Megumi's grip, giving him a glare as he walked away. Megumi gave you a slight nod before stepping out, shutting the door behind him. You were sure Megumi was also bothered by the situation, or at least surprised to say the least. But you were glad he didn't react like Itadori, because you definitely wouldn't be able to handle two people you care about being disappointed in you.

The second the door shut, Sukuna, sank down onto his knees in a fit of laughter. Your jaw fell open as you watched him cackling on the ground, pressing his hand to his face as he tried to stop the giddy tears from springing out of his eyes. Sukuna slowly rose back to his feet, clearing his throat as he climbed onto the bed, making you grab a pillow from next to you and throw it at him. He caught it with one hand, putting it on the side before getting closer to you. He took both your hands, pinning them next to you so you fell against the bed, the blanket falling and exposing your breasts. For a moment you forgot the scene that had just unfolded with Itadori storming in, your breath hitching as Sukuna brushed his lips against yours.

"Would you like to pick up from where we left off?" The arrogance in his voice made you snap out of whatever trance he had put you in and you lifted your hand to push his chest back. He fell back on the bed as you rolled your eyes, wrapping the blanket around you as you stood up from the bed.

"Oh, do you want to be on top?" You ignored his idiocy as you walked to the other side of the bed, picking up your clothes from the floor and ducking into the bathroom. You let the blanket fall and quickly put your clothes back on, looking at the mirror and wincing at the sight in front of you. Your hair was a mess so you immediately tried to fix it, smoothing it down. Then you used your fingertips to drag under your eyes to try and wipe away the smudged mascara, but if anything you made it worse. You jumped as you saw the door open, Sukuna stepping into the bathroom with you. You took a step back, trying to keep a safe distance between you two because you didn't want to be making any more bad decisions.

You had only met Sukuna a couple times before, and your interactions were brief. In your current state, you couldn't even remember clearly what those days were like, just that you didn't really talk to him. Itadori reluctantly introduced you two the first time and within two minutes, Sukuna made a suggestive comment that made you punch his shoulder and walk away. You didn't remember what it was, but you recall thinking that you pitied any girl who ever slept with him. Yet here you were, one of the girls he slept with. Sukuna took another step toward you, his hand snaking around your waist and pulling you closer before you could step back again. You put your hand on his chest so he couldn't lean forward, a glare settling on your face as he smirked at you.

"What's with the face? You clearly enjoyed it just as much as I did." Before you could argue, he ducked his head by your ear to whisper, "And don't forget, you started it and begged me to ruin you."