[ f i f t e e n ]

f i f t e e n
s t i l e s  a n d  a m e s

STILES WAS STARING AT THE BOARD WITH THE TRAIN NUMBERS

Beacon Hills now said that the train had arrived, which was odd.

"Stiles..."

The guy turned around as soon as he heard that voice, looking at the people in the train station.

"Ames?" He asked, confused.

The person at the intercom talked, interrupting him from walking towards the people at the station.

"Attention, all passengers. The train will be arriving in 25 minutes."

But he didn't care.

"Ames!?" He asked again, looking through the sea of people for the brunette.

"Stiles?" He heard her voice again.

He was trying to move in between the people as they were all pushing him. He was trying to look for her, look for her green eyes with dashes of blue. A girl with bow and arrows.

Her.

"Ames? Amelia?"

"Stiles?" He heard her again, and again. "Stiles, look at me."

"Ames, wait..."

"Stiles!"

He heard a loud gunshot, making the whole crowd move towards the walls and away from the sound, while Stiles stood there, looking at his father as he had his arm raised, aiming at the air.

"Give the boy some room," told them the sheriff as Stiles slowly approached him, not believing what he was seeing.

"Dad?" He asked as he walked towards him. "Dad?"

He was quick to wrap his arms around him, hugging him tight as he heard the man chuckling, hugging him back.

"Oh, God," whispered Stiles, holding on to his father.

"Oh, I found you," mumbled the sheriff before breaking apart the hug, looking at his son, chuckling. "I can't believe I found you."

Stiles nodded a bit. "Dad, I can hear Amelia. I think... I think I can get to her. I think she can get us out of here."

They were interrupted by the horses neighing, making everyone look at the entrance of the train station.

They were coming.

The sheriff looked at his son. "You need to get out of here," he insisted. "Don't worry about me."

The sheriff walked towards the door of the station and Stiles opened his eyes widely. "Wait, you're kidding, right?"