The Kings Visit

Lord Eddard received a letter from King Robert asking him to be his hand and the King said that they wanted to pay Winterfell a visit, Lady Catelyn did not agree with it in the very first place she doesn't want her husband leave them to the Kings Landing. The day that King Robert  would arrive on Winterfell coincidently the same as his friend King Gaelin arrival.

The day are just around the corner, the Starks were busy decorating the palace getting all the guest chambers ready for both King Robert and King Gaelin's family. Robb, Jon and Theon getting ready to look the best as they can. "You will be betrothed to a princess soon Robb. What a lucky prick" said Theon smirking, Jon know that Theon seem a bit jealous of this. "Aye, but my hearts belong to another." Robb forcefully smile, Jon eyeing Rob then he look to Theon. "The traveler?" Jon asked bluntly, he literally forgot its supposed to be their secret and now he accidently spill about it to Theon. "I heard traveler are wild in bed don't you think Jon?" Theon smirk and look at Robb waiting for an answer but instead Robb just shakes his head and replied. "She's different."

(y/n) Vrotheris outfits for the arrival

"Do I have to wear the veil papa? Its uncomfortable

"Do I have to wear the veil papa? Its uncomfortable." (y/n) complain about the veil, she keep fixing the veil and the crown that she wore while Abi was there patiently helping her to adjust it hoping it will make her more comfortable. "Its our tradition (y/n) a lady have to wear all black because its our house known for. Of course the veil, no one should see you not until you arrive at Winterfell." Her father King Gaelin just smile to her, his little girl are now grown just in hour she will be Robb Stark's fiancé the thoughts of this made his eyes watery.

Last moon she met this man named Robb in a wood, how she wish she could turn back time and asked his last name the memory that she had with Robb are beautiful for her, never ever she met someone with such beautiful appearance. Now she's heading to Winterfell, she had a mixed feelings about it to be honest, part of her just want to ran away from this and part of her wanted to stay besides her father and make him  happy.

They finally make it, they pass by the village where all the people were already waiting for the Vrotheris to arrive then she saw the building there was flags of wolf sigil on every sides of the building she saw. Then she remember that she never asked about Lord Eddard's son name ever since she return from the adventure. "Papa, with whom I betrothed to?"