The Long Night

Danaerys followed Jon to the dungeon where all the memorial statue is, it was quiet walk. Jon finally stop at Lyanna Stark memorial statue admiring the statue, Danaerys steps closer to him and rest her chin to Jon's shoulder while she hold his hands in hers. "Who's that?" she asked. "Lyanna Stark" Jon replied to her. Danaerys look at Jon for a seconds before she starts to speak, "My brother Rhaegar...Everyone told me he was decent and kind. He like to sing, gave money to poor children and he raped her." Her tone changed when she said the last word.

"He didn't. He loved her.." Jon touches Danaerys arm softly and turn her to face him before continue with his word. "They were married in secret, after Rhaegar fell on the Trident she had a son. Robert would have murdered the baby if he ever found out and Lyanna knew it. So the last thing she did and she bled to death on a birthing bed was give the boy to her brother Ned Stark, then raised as his bastard. My name....my real name is Aegon Targaryen." Jon finish his words, Danaerys pull herelf back from Jon when she heard it. "That's impossible."

"I wish it were." Danaerys still shock of that news but the thoughts of some people might knew about this made her nervous. "Who told you this?" she asked nervously. "Brann, he saw it." Jon calmly replied. "He saw it?" Danaerys question him disbelief. "He saw it and Samuel confirmed it. He read about the marriage at the Citadel without even knowing what it meant." But still Danaerys couldn't believe it she protest "Secret that no one in the world knew, exept your brother and your best friend? Does this seems strange to you?" She asked.

Jon slowly step closer to Danaerys and said "It's true Danny, I know it is" Jon look into her eyes hoping that Danaerys believe him. "If it were true it would make you the last male heir House Targaryen. You have the claim to the Iron Throne." It was mixed feeling for her, but before Jon could say anything back there's a loud siren signalling  that the war are about to start.

(y/n) wore her royal armor it was in black with gold, she were already waiting on the mountain area with her dragon. Soon Jon and Danaerys joined her on the mountain with the dragons, from here she can see the Dothraki and her men were on the frontline with their burning swords on their hands. Soon they heard one of the Lockhart army blow the trumpet, and with that the war begin the Dothraki and the Lockhart march bravely fighting the dead. But somehow after 10 minutes  the roaring sound of the Dotharaki screams are gone.

When Danaerys saw half of the Dothraki were defeated she couldn't wait any longer, when she's about to ride Drogon she was stopped by Jon. "The Night King is coming." Danaerys pushed Jon's hand away and said "The dead are already here." With that she get on Drogon's back and begin to attack the dead, Jon look at (y/n) waiting what his next order. "Join her, Robb and the others might need you too." But Jon were hesitate with that new order from the Queen. "But how about you?" He asked. "I will join you in a bit, now go!" (y/n) assure Jon with that he quickly get on Rhaegal's back and move towards the warzone.

Soon she heard another trumpet blow signalling that the elite knights will march forward and attack the dead from the air together with her husband.