A Promise

5 moons has passed since the news of Queen (y/n) carrying a child of their late King Robb. Her swollen belly are that obvious now, she's been eating well and she gained a lot of weight. Sansa and Jon never missed sending her a raven asking about her health and her baby.

It was a lazy morning for the queen, she woke up to her personal maid name Odette knocking on the door. "Your grace, may I come in?" she asked. "Come in" the queen replied, soon the door were open revealing Odette with a basket full of fresh flowers, new perfume oil and clean new towel. She saw that the Queen were struggling to sit right so she quickly put the basket on the nearest table to help the queen. "Did you sleep well, your grace?" She asked, everyday Odette asked her the same question and it's a routine for her. "I did." She replied.

"The physician recently got the new perfume oil, and I did bring it. Do you want me to use the new one, your grace?" She asked. The queen thinks for a while then she started to speak "Did you bring the lavender oil perfume? I prefer that one." She said with a small smile tugging on her lips. She remembered that Robb compliments how good she smelled with lavender perfume oil, he once said that it's his fav scent. Odette gave her a small nod before slowly making her way to make bath for the queen. While Odette busy doing her job, (y/n) eyes were fixed on the drawer not far from her bed, she then slowly make her way to the drawer and pick up Robb's journal. The cover of his journal are made of leather, it was dark brown. The condition looks perfect and clean still even though it remains un touch for moons.

"Your grace, its ready." She was disturb by Odette voice. (y/n) place the journal back into the drawer before making her way to the bath.

************

She stands just a few meters from the cherry blossom tree, her red gown flows effortlessly, her soft cheeks kissed by the slightly cold wind breeze, her hairs were beautifully done and accessories with different types of fresh flower. In her hand is Robb's journal, she bring it to her chest as she walks to the nearest chair. As she sits, like promise Robb shower her with cherry blossom flowers. "Thank you." She said with her smile on her face.

From afar Vaeril watch her. This is the Queen first visit for this moon, she mostly stayed inside she rarely go out ever since she's pregnant. People said that the queen slowly getting better but he knows how the queen actually is behind those smile that she always give to her people. People claimed he turn cold after her father passed, and when she married Rob she slowly started to smile more again. Now her husband gone, the different thing about it this time she still have those smile, the smile that all Lockhart recognize and love.

(y/n) slowly untie the journal it was bind with a simple straps of leather. She flips the cover and the first page is just a small notes about his to do list. She look at the date it was written before she met Robb, as she flips to next 5 pages it was all about Robb's random hunting adventure with Jon. Then she flip again to next page, this one made her heart flutters it was about his adventure with Jon where he came across her in the woods. It's on his side of view, he wrote it beautifully how he describe the nature, the living and of course about her. The Queen smile as she read the last sentence, it says 'I never met someone astonishingly beautiful, a huntress she claimed but her persona is a highborn. She's a mystery indeed a beautiful mystery.'

She spent most of her days in the garden near by her husband grave reading his journal to the very end. She finally get her hand on the last written pages of the journal, it was written the night before the war, before he died leaving her forever.

'Tommorow is the day. A day to remember, the day that determine if we win or lose the fight. But one thing for sure, I know my wife will fight till her very last to protect our people. So do mine I will protect her (y/n) my queen till the last day of my life. I promise to her that I will give her the best, a child that we always wanted. I will try with the seven's will, we will have our own family after all this done.When the day is come, if it's a boy Becket or Cenric but if it's a girl Lana sounds sweet. I just left it here, who knows I forgot about the name or maybe.....

If the seven didn't bless us with a child, I accept as long as she's here with me. I don't know what will happen tomorrow, If I survive thanks to the seven but if I'm not.....I don't know what will happened in the future, but one thing for sure I will always love (y/n) forever.....and that's my promise.'

She trace her fingers to the pages admiring Robb's beautiful handwriting, her vision blur and there's a tears rolling down to her cheeks. She slowly wipe off her tears with a small handkerchief that she always store in her pocket. There was a quiet moment for the Queen, she let the now warm breeze calms her down after a while she close the journal and tie it beautifully. "I love you Robb, forever." Those words escaped from her lips as she kissed the journal before slowly sitting up then leaving the garden with a heart full of affirmation words from Robb's journal.