Plans

After cleaning up my room from last night's destruction I got ready for work. After getting dressed I walked over to the box I had made. Looking through the items would just break me all over again. So I placed top over the box and set it to the side and made the phone call I knew would change everything. The ringing on the other side of the phone made my decision final. 

"Hello? Eda?" The male answered.

"Hello Tahir. Is my grandma near you? I need to speak with her." 

"Yes, she is right here. Madam it is Eda for you."

I take a deep breathe preparing myself for this conversation that will  hurt me but my only choice for a new start...

"Hello. Eda? My darling is everything okay? I saw that Serkan has come back. " My grandma asked. 

"Hello Grandma. I think you know what is going on, I'm not naive to think that you do not have eyes everywhere." 

"Well my darling Eda I will not say that I was not waiting for your call. Tell Grandma what has happened and how can I help you?"

I know that I will hate myself for what I am about to do next, but it is the only thing that will help me escape from all this. So I took one final breath before I changed everything and I told her everything.....

After telling grandma everything the plan was set in motion. She told me that she needed two days to set everything up for me and after that it was up to me when I wanted to leave. I told her I would call her when I had everything handled in Istanbul and ready.

After hanging up with Grandma, I had two more calls to make. So I dialed the next one leaving the most important for last. 

"Hello." He answered in english.

"Hello Efe it's Eda. How are you?" 

"Eda? It's been a long time. I am fine, but I should be asking you how you are? I saw the news with Serkan and the plane crash. He is back and okay no?" He asked.

"Yes, he is back and fine. But that's not why I'm calling. I'm calling because you told me I could always come to you in Rome when Artlife became too much..... Is that offer still valid?" I asked worried about his response. Efe always said that he would always a position for me and all I had to do was ask. 

" Of course Eda. But you are leaving Art Life? Serkan? I thought you were getting married?"

"Things have changed since then Efe. Serkan is marrying Selin and I don't think that there is a place for me here anymore. So I have decided to do what I was to meant to do. I will be studying in Italy and I wanted to know if I could come and see you when I get there?" 

There was a long pause on the other side of the phone. Efe didn't respond for awhile. Making sure he didn't hang up I looked at my phone. The line was still open.

"Efe? Are you still there?" I asked. 

"Ah Eda sorry. I was just processing everything."

"It's fine. I myself am still processing everything" 

And that was the truth, I still was trying to figure out how the two of the biggest people in my life broke my heart to the point of no return. I needed to get away from Artlife, Istanbul, and most of all the Bolat family. 

"Eda I will be honest after everything that had happened with your grandma I thought you would never talk to me again. But my offer to have place here in Rome for you is always open for you. I hope we can be friends again."

"Efe we were always friends. It hurt me that you got close to me because of my grandma, but I know how she can be. In the end you were there for me during a hard time and gave me a chance , and it seems that you will be again."

After talking about the details about what would happen when I arrived we hung up. Which left one last call for me to handle..

"Hello Ms. Eda. How can I help you?"

"Hello Mr. Lawyer I have some business that we must discuss." 

" Of course. How can I help you?"