Random☺️

Age 14
Jack G's POV
I hate this. I have been so stressed out with everything. It's so annoying. I'm expected to do so much. Like I love every single on of my fans, but I need to stop putting so much effort that I reject my family most of the time. Well today I found out that one of my biggest fans died of cancer (RIP CAROLINE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. REST IN PEACE BEAUTIFUL) It was so sad when Hayes told me the news. I called up my sister to help me out. Even though she's 4 years younger than me. I alway count on her.
(J- Jack Y- you)
J- hey y/n can you please come over. I need someone to talk to.
Y- sure I'll be right over.

5 minutes later
My sister just came here and now I hear footsteps coming up.
"Jack what's wrong. You look so sad"
"C-Caroline died" I said crying
"Oh jack. It's ok. It will be ok"
I have no idea why. But I just lost it
"NO ITS NOT. YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT. YOU THINK YOUR THE PERFECT CHILD AND HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. WELL GUESS WHAT ITS NOT ALL FUN AND GAMES Y/N!!!"
My sister looked at me with tears streaming down her face. She looked so scared
"Y/n. I-I'm sorry. I don't know what happened"
"I have to go jack."
My poor little sister. I feel like a monster.
As soon as she left my room I had to do something. I caught her at the bottom of the stairs
"Y/n. Im a horrible brother. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. I'm just stressed I love you do mutant never forget that "
"Your not horrible jack. I love you too"
"Starbucks" I said
"It's a brother sister date then"

A/n: this sucked but hole. Anyway I hops you enjoyed. Love you all💋😍