Request forJB02Llover6

Here's your request hope you like it!

Age 15

Jenns POV

I was at Jack and Jack digi with my brother Sammy and it was at the end of the show. I have always been cop lose with Jack Gilinsky and everyone tells me that he likes me but you know, people can make up rumors.

We all piled into the tour bus after the show and we had pizza. I was sitting next to JG (Jack Gilinsky) I was starting to get a little sleepy. I put my head on JG's shoulder and began to dose off until my brother had to ruin the moment.

"Um Jenn, I think you should go to be now." Said Sammy

"Why it's not that late and I'm just putting my head on jacks shoulder. He doesn't mind right jack?"

I looked at Jack and he said "Yeah Sam I don't mind at all."

"Jenn can I talk to you for a second?" Said sam

"Sure" I said.

I got off of jacks shoulder and went to the back of the bus where Sammy was.

"What's wrong Sam?"

"I want you to stay back here and don't come out." He said seriously

"What? Why. I wasn't doing anything wrong!" I said a little annoyed.

"Jenn I know that you may think jack is a good kid but he may take a turn and might want to hookup with you or do something that he will regret in the future." Said Sam

"Are you serious sam. Jack would never do anything to me. Are you crazy!"

"No I'm not. Stay back here or your going home."

I looked at him in disgust and went to my bunk. As soon as I got there I began crying. I love Sam so much but he can be so over protective sometimes Andre gets annoying.

Jack must have heard me crying because he pulled the curtain away and asked me what's wrong.

"Sammy's being a jerk and said I can't hangout with you because he thinks that your going to like do something to me."

"That's crazy Jenn. Your a beautiful girl and yes I like you but that doesn't mean I will do something like that. I'll go talk to him."

"Thanks jack." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he left.

A few minutes later Sammy came in.

"Jen look I'm sorry. I just don't want to see my baby sister get hurt."

"Im not Sammy, I promise."

"Ok go out there . Love you"

"Love you too Sammy"

I went out in the front, put my head on jacks head and said thank you. He kissed my forehead and everything felt right

Hope you liked it!!