Chapter 11 - First fight

It was a day off for Jin after a long time.. Therefore Namjoon also took off to spend time with each other.. Jungkook didn't had class but he decided to meet Jimin regarding the photoshoot assignment.. Since Jimin had few meetings in the morning they agreed to meet in the afternoon at BigHit.. At Jin's residence, both Joon and Jin were relaxing at dining area.. Jin was preparing a special banana milk shake for Jungkook as it was his favorite.. Joon was flirting with him.. Jungkook was upstairs getting ready to leave..

Jin finished the milkshake suddenly they heard footsteps from staircase..

It was Jungkook.. He was almost looked like a crazy man who was plotting to conduct a murder.. Jin stood up with the milk shake and walked towards him.. He was about to give the glass to the makne..

"Am going to Jimin hyung.. I will be late.." Jungkook ignored Jin and walked outside shutting the door with a bang..

"But it was his favorite banana milk snake.." Jin said looking at now confused Joon..

Suddenly door opened again and Jungkook walked inside.. He took the glass from Jin and drank the entire milkshake in a single sip.. They gave the glass back to Jin.. Jin was totally confused by his behavior..

"Not everyone will appreciate your efforts hyung..But i will do.. Because Joonie hyung once told me if you are not truthful to yourself there won't be any truth in the message you are delivering.." Jungkook said to the confused older while wiping off the cute mostache created by the milkshake.. He then left home..

Jin looked at Joon wondering what the hell happened right now..

"I can even drink poison from your beautiful hands princess.." Joon said worriedly looking at Jin..

"Ouchh.. My baby..." Jin was touched to see the cuty face of the valorous lawyer..

-----------------------------------------

Both Jungkook and Jimin were at Jimin's cabin checking the photographs of models.. Jimin had the database of Korea's all a listed models.. But Jungkook was totally confused.. He was actually not mentally present there.. Something was bothering him.. It didn't went unnoticed by Jimin..

"What happened Kookie..?? Are you worried about the model or is there anything else which bothering you?? Jimin asked the makne with concern..

"Nothing hyung.. Its just this assignment.. Nothing else.." He replied but hus face said otherwise..

Jimin also understood but he decided not to question further as it may pressurize the younger..

"Ok then.. Come we will have some coffee and do the research later.. Am feeling bit hungry..." Jimin said with a slight pout.. Jungkook nodded.. Both of them left to cafeteria..

They were about to reach the cafeteria suddenly they heard somebody shouting and a crowd in front of the cafeteria..

"You are fired  Mr. MinZu.." Tae screamed at the guy who was standing opposite to him..

MinZu was hell shocked to watch his boss in a deadly avatar before him.. He was shivering like hell.. No one dared to ask what went wrong to any of the two.. Jimin rushed towards them.. Jungkook stood there like rock.. He wanted to go with Jimin but when realised that person who is shouting none other than Kim Taehyung he decided to not to go.. Though he couldn't see Tae's face.. He tried to look at Tae's face but someone pulled away Tae before Jungkook could see him.. Jimin then dispersed the crowd..

-----------------------------------

"Are you insane.. You are saying that our boss fired you because you throw your lunch creating food waste????" Jimin asked MinZu in disbelief..