Chapter 71 - The real problem 👑

"You really has a life size photo of Namjoonie hyung..??!! Seriously Koo..?!" Tae asked with a surprised face pointing at a photo on the wall and Jungkook smiled sheepishly scratching his nape.. Tae burst into a big laughter..

After the emotional reunion with Jeon parents Taekook came to Jungkook's room

After the emotional reunion with Jeon parents Taekook came to Jungkook's room.. Jungkook was very much overwhelmed to be at his room after a decade.. Tae was really impressed by the way the younger kept his room..

 Tae was really impressed by the way the younger kept his room

"Yeah.. I mean why not.. He is really cool.." Jungkook tried to defend himself..

"I can see that.." Tae tried to control his laughter but failed miserably irking the younger..

"Tae.. Are yiu seriously his brother??" Jungkook asked rolling his eyes..

"Thats the only reason his photo still kissing the wall.." Tae said with a smirk and the younger understood the meaning.. After all Taelous is not a safe place to visit..

"I was just kidding bun.. Its bit awkward seeing hyung's this picture on this traditional aesthetic wall.. Peace.." Tae said back hugging his now sulking boyfriend..

"What can I do.. If it was in my hand I would have lived in a small cozy and homely place just like your tree house instead of this badass palace.." Jungkook said with a sigh.. He then playfully slapped the elder's hand and went to check his cupboard.. Tae smiled at him and moved noticing other photos on the wall.. There were so many pictures from his childhood days, then with Jin, few with Namjoon..

 There were so many pictures from his childhood days, then with Jin, few with Namjoon