𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕕𝕪

•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

𝔡𝔢𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰

•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

bittersweet

/ˌbɪtəˈswiːt/

adjective

(of food or drink) sweet with a bitter aftertaste."she sipped the bittersweet drink"

arousing pleasure tinged with sadness or pain."bittersweet memories of his time in London"

•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

tragedy

/ˈtradʒɪdi/

noun

an event causing great suffering, destruction, and distress, such as a serious accident, crime, or natural catastrophe.

"a tragedy that killed 95 people"

a play dealing with tragic events and having an unhappy ending, especially one concerning the downfall of the main character.

"Shakespeare's tragedies"

•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The story we follow is a tragedy.

It follows three friends and their journey throughout their second year at Alfea, a school for fairies and specialists a like.

The girl, a master of long range weaponry and hand to hand combat is entering her second year at Alfea with her two best friends at her side.

In a famous story there are four musketeers, but this is not that story. A girl and two boys, best friends for as long as they could remember. Never one without each other, never truly alone.

In their second year of school, they must face challenges and fight battles, fight and fall in love, kill or be killed.

Not all will come out on top.

•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

NOTE - Hi guys! welcome to my Riven fan fiction! I already have one of Sky on my page if you're interested in more FATE: The Winx Saga. This has a different layout but I'm very excited.