02

•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Tara didn't see her best friends again until the next day. After Riven left her dorm she spent most of her time avoiding the hot guy who apparently was really clingy. It's a shame that the hot ones are always crazy.

Tara was currently leaning on the risen training matt, her head resting on her elbows as she looked up at her two friends, waiting for her turn. Tara was extremely talented in long distance weaponry but unfortunately couldn't slack out of the contact fighting.

Sky shrugged as he blocked another hit to the side, "There's something about her."

"What, you're smitten after one chat?" Riven pointed the staff at Sky's face and he looked at it before glancing back up. The training commenced with various spins, Riven did a side kick which Sky blocked, he then swung for his side but was unsuccessful again, "What is it with you and the crazy ones?"

Sky squinted his eyes slightly and didn't see the punch come towards his stomach, he gripped his stomach as he and Riven began to circle each other, "How do you know she's crazy? You haven't even met her." He pointed his wooden sword at Riven.

Riven 'tsked' Sky as he shook his head, "She's a ginge. They're all nuts, amazing shags though."

Tara buried her face in her arm feeling physically ill thinking about Riven snogging someone, it was revolting, couldn't ever imagine doing it. Sky raised his brows slightly.

"Oh, you speak from experience? Didn't realize your hand was a redhead." Sky teased as they both glanced at Tara who was pretending to hang herself now.

Riven swung at Sky who managed to block every time, Sky eventually succeeded in knocking the wooden sword from his hands and flipping him to the ground. Tara laughed loudly as he rolled away. Tara giddily swapped places with Sky as he passed her his wooden swords, one for each hand, "My turn."

Riven and Tara circled each other and the female specialist struck first. She gripped the swords strongly as she swung to the left. Her untied hair fanning behind her as she span. Riven was prepared and blocked her attack. He stepped forward and switched to the offensive as he threw hits at her sides. She blocked them all but one and he got her in the ribs. She jumped away from him and rubbed the spot slightly.

"Did I hurt baby Tara? Is she fragile?" Riven teased as it seemed to rile her up. She faked right and as he went to block she kicked the back of his leg forcing him onto his knees.

Tara leant down and heavy breathing fanned his ear, "Not as fragile as your ego." Riven moved his leg and swept her feet from under her, causing her to fall on her side. Riven crawled over her and straddled her, pinning down her arms as she tried to smack him with the wooden swords.

Riven smirked at her thinking he'd won but Tara still had a few tricks up her sleeves. The brown haired beauty stopped struggling and gazed up at him with a hooded look, she leant up and Riven leant closer (both completely forgetting about Sky watching them) but before anything could happen she took advantage of his weakened grip on her wrists and pushed her knee up into the privates. Riven groaned but couldn't react much as the girl was already up on her feet holding a wooden sword at his neck grinning, those perfect dimples on display.