Disclaimer And Chapter 1

Hey!! Thanks for at least opening the fic!!

First of all:
I do not own Harry Potter or any of its characters (wish I did though)

Second:
This is my first story so hope you like it!!

Harry's POV

I was going back to the Dursley's. No amount of begging or pleading could make Dumbledore change his mind. I tried every trick in the book, I even tried to guilt him into letting me stay. But no, I'm still going back to them.

We were in the train now, I was sure Ron and Hermione knew something was wrong by the looks they were giving me but I didnt really care. They could worry all they wanted but the Dursleys were my secret. I wish my parents were alive.

Apparently I had fallen asleep because Ron was shaking me awake and pointing at the station. Ugh, time to prepare myself for the worst month of my life. I quickly got off the train, said my goodbyes to the Weasley's and Hermione and walked out into the muggle world. Where my name was no longer "The Boy Who Lived" but "Freak" and "Boy" as I was known in the Dursley household.

As if on queue, Vernon shouted at my approaching form, way too small for my age, "Boy! Walk faster, we havent got all day!". I sighed and readied myself for the torture that was to come. I got in the car and let Vernon drive me back.

Once we reached inside the Dursley household, Vernon, took my trunk, opened it and dumped everything into the trash. Thankfully, Hedwig had my invisibility cloak, photo's of my parents, my broom and my wand and she wasnt back yet. Then Vernon turned to me and said, "Now look here Freak, I will not have any of your freakishness in my house, you are a disgrace and you will die just like your parents, now do all of these chores within the hour. GO!!" I took the paper from Vernon and ran. After an hour, I was no where near done with the hundreds of chores assigned to me, so when Vernon came out and saw me still working, he picked me up and threw my up the stairs and into Dudleys second bedroom.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST GET AWAY WITH SLACKING YOU WORTHLESS FREAK!! NO ONE EVEN LIKES YOU! YOUR PARENTS WOULD HAVE RATHER DIED THAN STAY WITH YOU!" Exhausted his limit of talking, Vernon took of his belt and started smacking my already scarred back with it, opening old wounds and making new ones. It was pain beyond the cruciatus curse. "SHUT UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!" With one last hit from Vernon, I was unconscious.

After I woke up, a few hours later, I heard an insistant tapping at my window, when I staggered up and looked out, there was an owl carrying what looked suspiciously like a shoe. I quickly opened the window and took the shoe, when suddenly I felt a tug behind my navel and felt like I was being sucked into a tube.

After the sensation settled and all the bile had cone out, I looked up to find myself in the one place I least expected myself to be. Gringotts.