Chapter 4

Snape's POV:

I woke up the next morning in a state of pure panic, the still form of my son that had been asleep in my arms was gone. I searched around frantically, on a verge of a full-blown panic attack. That is when Tom ran in to the room, probably because of all the noise, and quickly summoned a calming potion and poured it down my throat. The effect was immediate, I calmed down, though not completely and sat on the bed looking like a lost dog.
"Where is Harry?", Tom asked with a raised eyebrow.
"I DONT KNOW YOU INSOLENT BASTARD! I AM TRYING TO FIND HIM!"
Tom took a step back and seemed abit shocked at my outburst.
"Sorry, sorry, I am just a bit scared you know, he could be anywhere. By the way, I am pretty sure he has been abused so try not to scream so much or seem pissed around him like yesterday."
Tom nodded, "If I ever come face-to-face with Albus Dumb-as-a-door the man would beg for death, the Cruciatus wont be enough for what that man has done to my son"

Harry's POV:

"-the Cruciatus wont be enough for what that man has done to my son."
I heard this from my hiding spot in the cupboard outside the door and realized what I had done. I exited the cupboard and padded my way to Mum's room. I walked in with my head hung down in shame and waited for what I knew was to come, a beating. Instead...

"OH THANK GOD!!", Mum ran up to me and hugged me. On reflex, I stiffened, but realized what I had done and hugged back harder than ever. Soon, my Dad joined in the hug as well. That was when it finally dawned on me, I had a family who loved and cared for me. I was going to try my hardest to become better for them.