Chapter 6

Harry's POV:

"...Lord Voldemort."

I heard what Dad said but it took a second for it to sink in. My Dad is Lord Voldemort, the deranged mass murderer. I made a split second decision, sat up about higher and said, "well, I am not running away or anything, but i do have a few questions."
When Dad gave me permission to ask away, I began.

"So, you do not murder muggles and muggleborns to get rid of them?"
"No."
"You just want a safer environment for everyone?"
"Yes"
"So dumbledore is the real dark lord?"
"Well, no. You see all magical people have a core that would either be dark, light or grey. Mine and your mothers is dark and if I were to take a guess, yours would be too. I am the real dark lord because I have an affinity for dark magic. Not because I "kill" people."
"Ohhh. That makes sense.". With that, the subject was never mentioned again.

Tom's POV:

After Harry had askes his last question I releases the breath I had been holding. My son accepted me for who I was!! We then had to spens the rest of the day teaching Harry pureblood etiquette so that he could be the perfect pureblood heir of slytherin.
After long gruelling hours of Harry picking up the etiquette that he was supposed to have learnt a long time ago, we waited for our guests to arrive. We decided to welcome them all first and then introduce Harry to them. For now, he was in his room waiting for his cue to reveal himself to his family.
First, in the glorious and dramatic way they usually enter the room, came the blonde Malfoys, Lucious, Narcissa and young Draco. Then, Bellatrix entered with her husband Rodolphus. (Lets just assume she never went to Azkaban) and finally, Remus Lupin.
Once they all sat down, I began, "So, recently, Severus and I were called to Gringotts where we discovered something interesting. We discovered something Dumbledore stole from us, something of ours he damaged. Do you know what he took? He took our son. Our son Harry." I was trying my best to hold back my rage at the man. "He ruined my childhood and I expect he was trying to ruin Harry's as well. Albus Dumb-as-a-door could go and fucking die for all I care."
After a round of "hear-hear's" from everyone, Severus went to collect Harry. While he was gone I added, "be careful with what you say around him, we suspect he has been abused but we do not know to what degree. We hope to get the whole story today."

Harry's POV:
It was nerve-racking sitting there and waiting for me to be called to meet my family. I wonder what they would say when they see me. Would they accept me? Would they even want to be near me? I am just a fucking freak who no one cares about. They are probably sitting downstair together talking about how ungrateful and useless I am. How could anyone love me? Tears started to form in my eyes as I thought of this. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I quickly wiped the tears away and opened to door. I came face-to-face with my mother.

Severus' POV:

I heard the door open after I unlocked it and came to see a clearly emotional child looking up at me. He had clearly tried to wipe away the tears that were on his face earlier. Based on my past experience I knew exactly what he was feeling. This caused anger to stir in me. What sort of monsters caused a child to feel so unwilling to hope for love and acceptance. I had to force myself to remain calm for Harry's sake. I steered him to the bed and sat hime down. Then I looked into his eyes and decided to let hime explain it himself. 

"Why are you crying?"

He looked up at me for a while, then sighed and said, "Why would they like me? I am just a worthless freak and nobody loves me."

I looked at him sadly, "First, Harry, Tom and I, we both love you more than anything and you need to always remember that. Second, all the people you are about to meet are family and family always sticks together and there is always love in this family and even if they don't like you, son, they won't say anything. There are plus points of having the Dark Lord and the Dungeon Bat as your parents."

I heard a little giggle come from the child. It is funny how such a small noise could make my day. I helped Harry stand up, washed his face off the remaining tears and straightened him up to meet his family. As we walked towards the rest of our family I vowed to always care and love my son as much as I could. Always.