the party

Danielle awoke nervous, she usually likes parties but going to one as a girl was something that she didn't like.
She went downstairs and ate her breakfast, went upstairs and got changed.

She then lay on her bed trying to forget about the evening, the only thing that would calm her down was that if something happens then she can ho home.

"Hey danielle, you ok?" Asked Kristina
"Yeah, nervous but other than that I'm ok" she responded
"Yeah, but you do look good in your costume, it shouldn't be too bad"
"Its not only that, it's what everyone will think"
"Yeah, but remember, if anything happens that makes you uncomfortable then you can come home with me, I won't mind just tell me"
"Ok"
"So, other than that then your ok"
"Yeah I guess so"
"Good, so tomorrow, if were not too hungover, do you want to go out"
"Where"
"Just into town"
"Ok, but didn't we just go"
"Yeah but I want to get out if the house to be honest,anyway we have Christmas coming up, we can look for things we can get, and then on black Friday we can get them"
"Good idea, sure I'd go"
"Great"
After talking for a bit Kristina left danielle and she went back in her phone.

Later on in the day Keira came in with Danielle's costume.
"Here you go, get a shower and get dressed now"
"Weve got 2 hours though"
"Oh dani, by the time you've finished wel will be heading out, shower" demanded Keira.
Danielle wasn't too happy but still got in the shower and washed everywhere.
When she got out she put on a bra and some panties looking at the costume.

After putting the halo on her hair she got nervous but still went to do her makeup

She decided to go full glam and after around an hour there was only around 15 minutes left to do her hair.
Kristina came in to make sure shes ready.
"Looking good dani"
"Thanks, do you have the curling iron"
"Yeah but I dont think you need it"
"Really"
"No you look great, just get your heels on and we will be ready to go, bring a bag aswell"
"Oh, I wont have one"
Kristina walked out and came back with a white purse"
"Oh thanks"
Danielle put her heels on and because of practice she could just about walk in them. They then waited for the other girls and set out.

The party wa already amazing, even this early on and when the girls arrived it seemed to get alot better for the boys.
"Right girlies, I'm going to get max, have fun" said Becky
Keira and millie walked off and Kristina stayed by danielle.
"Daniel is that you" said Jason
She looked down in embarrassment and jason started laughing.
Kristina told danielle just to come with her and they went to the kitchen to get a drink.
All eyes were on danielle as no one had seen her since she went to live with the girls.
"You ok" asked Kristina
"Yeah" responded danielle
"Good, just tell me if anything happens ok"
"I will"
They continued to talk for a bit and some of the boys that didn't live in the boys house.
One was called arlie and the other was called Declan.
"Wait, are you the one who is actually a dude yeah" asked Declan
Danielle didn't want to answer.
"Dont worry were both cool with it, my friend elicia is a trans girl" added Declan
Danielle then smiled
"Oh, well yeah I am" she said
"Omg you look incredible, you have to teach me" squealed arlie
"You think I look that good"
"Yas, I sometimes crossdress and I never look that good" said Karlie excitedly
"Oh, are you gay or something, no hate" asked Kristina
"Yeah, I have a boyfriend called toby and I've been with him for 2 years"
"Oh cool, where is he"
"Hes at his house, I've not seen him for a few weeks and presently hes got quite sick, it might be that new disease going round" explained arlie
"Yeah, well if you really want to then I guess I could invite you round some day and I can teach you a few things, I am still very new to it though"
"Ok, well can I get your number then" asked arlie
"Sure"
Danielle gave arlie her number and they continued to talk for a while.

After a few of hours danielle had alot to drink and so did everyone else but the party wa still strong. She realised that no one really cared that she was a girl apart from some of the toxic boys.
But she went to the toilet and a boy called lewis approached her.
"Hey hun"
"Alright" she responded
"Wanna talk in private"
"Weve literally just met no"
"Oh you wanna do it out in the open"
At that point Lewis's hand went up her dress and danielle shreaked
"What's going on" asked Kristina
"Come on, we cant even talk to girls these days"
Lewis walked away and Kristina took danielle home.
She text becky to tell her what happened and she was understanding and so was max who kicked Lewis out of the house.
"You ok dani" asked Kristina giving her some water
"Yeah I'm fine, its just shock really"
"Yeah I know, just try and calm down, we'll have a night in together, ok" said Kristina who then hugged danielle.
"Ok, can I get changed first, these wings feel weird"
"Yeah, infact come to my room, I might have something like a onesie so you dont have to wear the nightie, also do you want to order a pizza, just wanna make sure that you are ok"
"Sure"
They went upstairs into Kristinas room and they went through her closet and shoe found a spare onesie.

"Ok, can I get changed first, these wings feel weird""Yeah, infact come to my room, I might have something like a onesie so you dont have to wear the nightie, also do you want to order a pizza, just wanna make sure that you are ok""Sure"They went ...

"Sorry about how girlie it is, but it looks your size"
"Thanks"
She went into her room and got changed still shock about what happened.
She went downstairs and sat with Kristina going through movies to watch.
"Have you ever watched this, I haven't but millie said it was good" she said after finding a film called easy a.
"No, do you want to watch it"
"Yeah"
"Ok"
She put it on and 10 minutes later the pizza arrived.
Danielle started to get sleepy half way through and then lay her head on Kristina.
"You ok" asked Kristina
"Oh sorry, didn't mean to"
"No it's fine, you can do that if you want, you can even lie across me if you really want"
Danielle slowly lay down across her lap
"Dani"
"Yeah"
"I really like you"
"I like you too"
"No, like like you"
"Oh, really"
"Yeah, I'm sorry if it's too much after everything but I needed to tell you"
"Its fine, and honestly I kind a like you too"
Danielle sat up and Kristina went to kiss her.
They were kissing for around a minute until Kristina stopped and smiled.
"Thanks" she said
"No need, you've helped me"
Kristina went to sleep because she had a headache but danielle stayed up panicking.
She couldn't get an erection.
She thought it was just the alcohol or what happened at the party but something didn't seem right.
She turned off the tv and went to bed not completely knowing what was wrong.