modeling

Danielle woke up excited for her photoshoot.
It was 8 o clock but she had to get there by 10 so she was rushing around eating, washing and getting changed.
As she was putting her makeup on Kristina came in looking confused.
"Wont they put makeup on you anyway" she asked
"Yeah, but I need to look good before hand" she replied
Kristina couldn't be bothered arguing so she just got her bag and left for town.

When they got there danielle went to the main desk.
"Hi, I was told to come here today by someone called paul" explained danielle
"Ok, take a seat"
They both sat down.
A minute later paul came through and asked danielle to follow him.
"Ok, so today we will just be seeing how good you are infront of a camera, so we have 6 outfits for you to wear and we will take pictures of you in them in different poses, ok?" Asked paul
"Yeah that's fine"
"Great, now just lick outfit one and go get dressed in the changing rooms, the makeup and hair room is just beside it for when your done"
Danielle picked outfit one which was a nice summer dress.

"Ok, so today we will just be seeing how good you are infront of a camera, so we have 6 outfits for you to wear and we will take pictures of you in them in different poses, ok?" Asked paul"Yeah that's fine" "Great, now just lick outfit one and go ...

She got changed into it and went to the hair and makeup room with her card.
"Oh ok, danielle is it?" Asked the woman
"Yeah
"Ok, my name is Sally, we will just be sorting your hair out for this one"
"Ok"
Sally just tries it in a ponytail and said it's done and danielle went into the main room and posed for pictures.
After taking around 10 pictures she was given outfit 2 which was a thick jumper and Jean's.

She got changed and sally just put her hair down and curled it slightly

As she was waiting in line she started talking to another woman called katie who was also modeling.
They got on quite well.
Outfit 3 was difficult and she had to talk to Paul about it.
"Hi paul, I've got to tell you something that means I cant wear outfit 3"
"Ok, what is it"
"I'm transgender, and havent had the surgery yet"
Outfit 3 was a white bikini
"Oh dear I'm so sorry, dont worry we wont make you, and you can just continue with outfit 4"
"Ok thanks" replied danielle.
Outfit 4 was just a simple tee shirt with short shorts and a hat.
Sally added a bit of makeup this time and she went to model.
She was really liking this but the 5th outfit was one she didn't expect. It was a wedding dress.
Sally went to help her put it on and then the veil.
She did her makeup and gave her some flowers to hold.
She was beautiful and loved the dress. All she wanted to do was wear it on her wedding day with arlie.

It all finished and she got changed and went to see Kristina.
She told her all about it and an hour later danielle was told that she was eligible to be a model and she signed the contract.

Layer that night millie got home and danielle told her all about it. Millie was so happy for danielle but told both of them that she was going to live with her parents in New York. They were devastated but knew it was best.