CHAPTER NUMBER |1|

HELLO EVERY ONE
FIRST OF ALL THANKYOU FOR OPENING "MATING TO A WOLF KING"

I AM A LITTLE SLOW WITH THE UPDATES BUT I WILL TRY TO POST IT DAILY .PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT BY YOUR VOTES AND COMENTS .

THERE IS ONE THING I WANT TO SAY THAT PLEASE AVOID SOME GRAMMATICAL ERRORS I WILL TRY MY BEST TO REVISE IT BUT SOMETIME EVEN I CAN MISS ONE .

«««WARNING»»»

THIS WORK IS STRICTLY MY OWN CREATION , ANY RESEMBLENCE OF CHARACHTERS WITH ANY OTHER STORY IS COINCIDENCE.

ALSO THE BOOK 'S ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED TO ME PLEASE ASK BEFORE COPYING IT .

©©©©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED©©©
************

FIRST MEETING

SEYMOUR RONALDO WILLIAMS
was still in his office working . It was 12:30 AM and he needed to do all his work so that tomorrow he could go to his pack .

The last files were now online and he was too tired now. He turned off the laptop and got up from his chair.

He looked out of the window , the city was still awake , bars were filled with teenagers and he could hear them all with his supernatural hearing .Most of them were children and underaged trying to get in.

He laughed at their lame excuses sometimes and other times just blocked them out .

Human minds were so wierd , most of them had only one thing in mind , get a partner and get sexual with them .

He shook his head and moved towards the lift , he did not have time for this , he was going to be the next werewolf king and tomorrow under the full moon he would have to be there for the crowning ceremony .

It was little bit wierd to do the ceremony without a mate but he had not found her yet .

He was not even sure that he would have one because Apolo had not felt her yet .

"She might be dead before you could feel her ."

But apolo was very sensitive with that situation , he scratched his head to come out to kill him .

"She is not dead you bastard."

"Okay okay you fool just stop okay she is not dead ."

"Good "

He snorted.

"Dog." He muttered , just then the elevator pinged as it hit the basement .

He spoke to ross to drive the car and sat back .

Right now he needed to go home , get a shower and sleep .

Though he fired the last secratary he still needed another one and had to take the torture of another interview session to handle the work as he could not be a machine and appear on both place at the same time at his throne as well as at his office .

The problem was that the last secratary just made a direct move on him revealing her disgusting body .

His wolf was so disgusted that he was about to kill her so he just fired her .

The poor thing was so scared of his glowing eyes , he had to wipe her memory and literally throw her out of his office to save her from himself.

Those were the perks which came with power of crown of the wolf king
And he loved every bit of it but in human world it was a little risky .

He got out of his car and got in his elevator . He reached to his penthouse and ran towards the shower freeing himself from all the clothes .