CHAPTER NUMBER |2|

Hello everyone .

**************

THE EAGERNESS

The interview started at 2:30 AM exactly. Apolo was having his head right now with the eagerness .

The first candidate entered his office and he looked at her . She was wearing very tight top with a revealing cleavage .

Apolo was so much disgusted by her that he almost killed her . He held him back and looked at her face , which was caked up with loads of makeup .

"MAM I need a secratary not a model , you can go please ."

He told her to get lost very politely .

But she did not believe it and stood there with her mouth hanging open wide.

"Miss Diana ?"

"Yes sir ?"

"You are not eligible for this job , you can go please ."

*************

Evangeline Julia Drake was an orphan . She lived last twenty three years of her life alone . She did not have any pack , she was a rouge but instead of living in a jungle she decided to live like a human .

She worked hard to get good grades and got degree in buisness while part time working for two different jobs at the same time .

She applied in a lot of buisness firms but they refused excusing one problem or the other .

She was now tired from applying and decided to apply for a secratary .

Today she had her first interview to give and a lot of bills to pay .

Her landlord was calling her again and again for the fare and she did not know what to do .

Her whole life was an epitome of struggle , there was no one who could help her .Her life was a mess .

It was so unfair that whenever she got rejected , it was because of her appearence .

Today she was wearing a simple shirt and a long repaired and stitched skirt with plain shoes.

And today she also had that in her mind.

She knew there were alot of females much more prettier than her and were going to win boss's heart.

She even wondered why was she here , wasting her time of some extra delieveries she could take.

Luci her wolf was very anxious today , but she did not have time to deal with her today , she was going to give the interview and then get out of this beautiful building to never come back .

Her name was being called. She heard .

"What was this smell?"

It smelt like spice and rain .

Luci jumped inside her mind .
She controled her wolf and stepped inside.