ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷

ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʙᴇɪɴɢs ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴇǫᴜᴀʟ?

ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴇǫᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ

There was a great man that had once said,

"Heαveɴѕ doeѕ ɴoт creαтe oɴe perѕoɴ αвove or вelow αɴoтнer"

The quote doesnt end there. It actually says,

"Were eqυαl αt вιrtн, вυt wнeɴ ɢαpѕ αppeαr."

ᴇǫᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ғᴀʟsᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇᴘᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ɪɴᴇǫᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs.

---

"Um....Excuse me.....Can you give up your seat? That's a priority seat."

"Oya oya, pretty girl. This might be a priority seat, but there is no law telling that i can't sit on it. What about other's that are sitting on the other seat's?"

"Would any of you be willing to give up your seat?"

"Um....You can have mine..."

"Thank you so much!!"

Hmm...

---

ᴛᴏᴋʏᴏ ᴍᴇᴛʀᴏᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ.

Is a school Established by the Japanese Government to nurture you people who will support the counrty in the future.

"Why were you looking at me at the bus earlier?"

"Oh. Sorry. I was just thinking that you are like me. That, your not interested in giving up your seat either."

"Dont assume that im like you. If you have no business with me fine."

---

"Now We'll have a few words with our School President, Horikita Manabu."

Just hearing that title made me interested. I looked in the stage and saw a man standing. He's wearing glasses. His glasses is kind of......cool. As i stare at him i feel that we made an eye contact and it made me shiver.

"Im the School President. Horikita Manabu."

When i heard his voice my knee's felt weak. Like i was about to kneel before him. His voice is quite cold and he has a domineering aura that can make you wet. His eye's is like penetrating you.
When he stretched his arms in the table you can imagine him touching you in bed like an animal. You can hear fangirls schreeching like insects and screaming their lungs out for him.

I really dont care but.....if it's him..

i don't mind spreading my leg's wide and be devoured by him. He's a total leg opener, i say.

"As the representative of the upper class, I would like to Welcome New students. I know that all of you know that our school is highly accomplished in all aspects and boast a high employment rate and college enrty rate."

"This is the pride of our school, accomplished through the hard work of both of our graduating students and those who are still attending. We expect the same thing to the new students. Everything in the school is decided by merit."

After that, we came in our respective classrooms.

---

Its the first day of classes today, At the school im attending to. Only students who are chosen, are here. They are chosen for a reason. I made it in the class with over-all 50's in all of my test's. Well, i like being average and normal and i don't like standing out that much. I dont want to be the center of attention. It's just so troublesome.
It's better to stay low. Im not seeking attention. I don't have friends. And i don't intend to. I don't need other people to care for me. They are filthy being's who use another human for their own profit. I can't say that im no different from them but atleast, it's for the good. I wonder what i'll be doing in here, What will we learn? I have so many classmates. I remember when i was just a kid and i stared as one of us falls and die easily. I think that human's are weak beings who need's to rely on other's to live on. But i see them having father's or parents that are supporting them, delivering them to school, but i have none.

I just need to graduate and just know what's in the future for me and decide at that moment. No need to think hard and do your best. They often compare themselve's to another one and say their imperfect and has many flaw's. Well, there's no one who's perfect. Don't say that they are born with that talent, but because that, they worked so hard to earn and gain that talent. Their efforts payed them well enough. They are satisfied. Like i said, i don't need to rely on other's and rant about it. It's just a useless mindset to think of.
I was thinking about that deeply.

I was distracted earlier by my thoughts. How uncool of me, if father saw this he will be dissappoin-

What am i thinking of him...?

---

3rd person POV

"What genre do you like the best?"

"Well......i like romance!! Stuff like shojo manga's..."

"Eh?! I like mysteries!!"

They kept chatting on different topics.

"Um...Everyone!! May i have your attention please?" This may be loud enough but not loud enough to revive Ayanokouji's mind at the moment.

"I was hoping that we could all introduce ourselve's and get acquainted better! I'll start first! Im Hirata Yosuke.
Just call me Yosuke. No need for formalities! Nice to meet you all!!" He said then smiled purely.

After a few introduced themselve's,

"Next up....You!!! Can you introduce yourself?"

Ayanokouji's POV

"Huh? Me?"

Yosuke just smiled in return.

Sigh...

For the sake of my Highschool life, i will muster up my strength.

What should i say at this situation....i never did this because we just minded our own businesses.

"Ah...."

"Um..."

As i thought....its too troublesome...

"Im Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Uh....I look forward studying with you. Ah.....Um....Im not good at everything but, i'll work hard getting along with everyone."

'Thats all you have to say?!? Isnt that so short?!' Is what they all thought exept for one girl.

"Urk......Well, Who's next??!" The student exclaimed then the whole class introduced themselves and make friends.

Im a man of few words. I dont say unnecessary words. You dont need to say more.

Im Ayanokouji. Im just a normal student. Some even say that i am a prodigy. But i don't care what they think of me. I just do things my own way. It's not like im doing it for them. Im not doing it for satisfying someone else. Im doing it for me. Just a simple man. Nothing special.

It was normal until i met 'him' that day.

_______________

Sorry for taking a while, because of my studies and assignments this took forever👁👄👁😭😭🤧💀.

It may be a trash now but i'll try to improve. And English is not my first language. So please! 🥺🥺