02: Too much red

KNOCK KNOCK

Phukong knocked on Sarawat door. "P'Wat, it's me," He said, "Can I come in?"

The last time, when he dropped in unannounced, he saw something that he shouldn't see.

Tine opened the door with a huge grin. "Hi, Nong! Come in," He said.

Phukong waiied him and entered inside the room.

Sarawat was sitting on his bed, with his guitar on his hands.

"Hey, Phukong," He said, putting away his guitar.

Phukong put a plastic bag on the table and said, "I brought food for both of you. Eat it before it cools down."

Tine opened the bag and saw only two takeaways. "Huey! There's only two in here. Where's yours?" He asked.

"I have plans with my friends. I only came here to give you food," Phukong said.

"Since when did you start caring for us?" Sarawat asked, looking at his brother suspiciously.

"Shut it, Phi. You two clearly don't have the talent to cook. I just don't want P'Tine to die before he meets our family officially," Phukong said.

Tine's eyes widened.

"Don't you know how embarrassing is it for everyone to know that the great Sarawat and Tine the chic guy died because they can't cook?" Phukong continued, "My reputation would be ruin."

Sarawat took a pillow from the bed and threw it towards his brother.

"Phukong! Get out!" He yelled, "Don't come here, unless you need a shoulder to cry!"

Phukong stuck out his tongue and marched out of the room.

"Your brother is really something," Tine said, looking amused.

Sarawat looked at his boyfriend, feeling betrayed. "He is just a burden," He said.

Phukong gasped. "Phi! At least, Mom and Dad love me more than you!" He yelled as loud as he could.

"Phukong! Get lost!" Sarawat yelled back.

*

"Phukong! Wait for me!" Boss yelled, running towards Phukong with Man.

"Sawadee krap, P'Boss, P'Man," Phukong said, waiing at them.

"So, what did you decide?" Man asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Phukong frowned in confusion.

"Decide what, Phi?" He asked.

Boss sighed in disbelief. "About Mil! What did you decide? What are you going to do?" He asked.

"I'm not going to join the cheerleading team," Phukong said, "And that's final."

"Huey! Then what are you going to do?" Man asked.

Phukong shrugged. "I don't know," He said.

"We are going to help you! Right, Man!" Boss said, enthusiastically.

Man nodded.

"Phi, I already told you, I'm not going to sign up for the cheerleaders team," Phukong said.

"We are not going to do that," Boss said, "We will figure out another way to help you."

Phukong looked at the two friends, suspiciously.

"Chill! Trust us!" Man said, batting his eyes innocently.

"That makes you more suspicious," Phukong said.