06: Too much love

Mil blinked.

"I don't understand," He said, confusingly, "How is that possible?"

Phukong smiled. "What do you mean, Phi?" He asked.

"I thought," Mil began, "You dislike me for liking Tine?"

"Yeah," Phukong said, softly, "But if I tell you that I love you way before I knew about you liking P'Tine. Maybe when I first met you."

Mil was surprised. "That long," He said, gasping, "Why didn't you tell me then?"

Phukong scoffed. He tried hard to not let the tears fall down.

"Tell you what, Phi? That I love you? That get over P'Tine and accept me?" He asked, "Sorry, P'Mil but I don't do that."

"Phu—"

Phukong covered himself under his blanket and whispered, "Sorry, I'm really sorry. I know you can't love me back but please, don't throw me away. I'll get over my feelings but please, keep me as a friend. I know you only see me as a brother!"

Mil froze for a while, before approaching Phukong and removed the blanket that was caressing his face.

"Phi?" Phukong said, in confusion.

Mil leaned down and pecked him on the lips.

Phukong's eyes widened. "Phi!" He yelled, sitting abruptly, "Why did you do that?!"

Mil grinned and sat down. "You tell me," He asked.

Phukong was confused. His eyebrows were tilted together as wrinkles were shown on his forehead.

Mil smiled as he pecked Phukong's lips again. "For a while, I haven't see you as a brother," He said.

Phukong's eyes widened. "What?" He asked, in a barely audible voice.

Mil leaned towards Phukong and whispered, "I have starting to see you as my lover. Do you want to make it true?"

Phukong looked at Mil, eyes widened. His cheeks reddened.

Mil moved closer to Phukong and asked again, "Do you want to make it real?"

Phukong gulped as he nodded.

Mil grinned. He was about to kiss Phukong again, but the latter stopped him.

"This is my brother's dorm and you had enough kisses," Phukong said, "Go now!"

Mil laughed. He ruffled Phukong's hair and left the room.

Meanwhile, Phukong was still baffled.

*

"Why do you glowing so much today?" Sarawat asked, looking at his brother strangely.

He came in Phukong's faculty to check about his health.

Phukong's cheeks reddened. "It's nothing, Phi," He said.

"Why the hell are you blushing?" Sarawat asked.

Phukong hid his face in Sarawat's chest. "P'Mil and I are dating," He said.

Sarawat nearly went to look for Mil, if Phukong wasn't holding him back.

Meanwhile, when Mil entered the library, where Sarawat and Phukong were, he was confronted by a junior.

"Phi! I heard you are dating Phukong," That girl said, "Is it true?"

Mil nodded. "It is true, N'Mint," He said.

"But," Mint replied, "Phukong is hugging another man there." She pointed at the direction where Phukong and Sarawat were.