Draco's light

First of all, watch the video above.

Did you cry? I did...

Disclaimer: the wonderful song called light belongs to sleeping at last, characters belong to jk Rowling.

Good!!! This is based of the song.

The door flew open and Lucius hobbled in half dressed and obnoxiously inebriated. Draco would have laughed, but whenever that awful slimeheaded thing he had for a father, was drunk, things were the farthest from funny. Pregnant Astoria Greenglass was due in.three days so apart from, Lucius the swine, the remaining Malfoys were sitting uncomfortably in the livingroom, pulling the hair out.

All out a sudden an unexpected muddy boot soared across the room, and hit Astorias swollen belly. She cried out.

Lucius was laughing. Draco stood up out of his chair and pinned Lucius down with wand out already. "You sick disgusting man you go out all night whoring and getting completely waisted!!!" "Which is YOUR shit!!" Draco had his wand at Lucius throat, "but when you HIT MY PREGNANT WIFE WITH A FILTHY SHOE, WHICH IS BY THE WAY, NOT HALF A DIRTY AS YOU!!!!" " YOU DISTURBING HALFASSED IDIOT!!!!" He was so concentrated on yelling at the pig. Draco didn't notice that Lucius also had his wand out, and naturally, he didn't process the speed at which Lucius struck. His vision went fuzzy and he felt his legs wobbling. He didn't remember aparating to the emergency hospital department. There were about five nurses rushing about pulling his Astoria on a stretcher. There was blood, so much blood. Draco got even more dizzy. Instinctively he didn't leave he side. She was screaming, clearly in pain. They pushed the stretcher into through a set of heavy double doors. Draco tried to follow, but the doors closed on him, and a firm hand in his chest, held him back. An old nurse in a pink uniform, she plump, and very grandmothery. "Mr. Malfoy I'm sorry I can't let you into the delivery room." She declared firmly but sweetly. "delivery?" But Astoria wasn't sure till another three or four days. "no men are permitted" she said again. "i don't get it it's not I've never_" Draco staggered and went catatonic. "Mr.Malfoy?" The old woman caught him by the shoulders and led him away, he didn't protest, world went black, with Astorias screams fading out slowly.

12 hours later...

Draco woke in a strange bed that smelled sterile, like a hospital. He sat up too quickly, and memories rushed into his head all at once. "Astoria!" He said out loud. The elderly iron nurse came in a moment later. "oh" she sounded disappointed and sad "your awake Mr.Malfoy" she looked at her feet. "is Astoria alright? May I see her?" He saw the nurses tight face, and he went rigid. "I'm afraid she didn't make it". Draco fell to his knees,an awful thud of bone hitting the marble floor. He let out a long pained moan and erupted into tears, his whole body shook. His thin frame racked violently. He looked up at the nurse "she's...." He sniffled "gone" his voice cracked he cried out pulling at his fine white hair. He threw his head back and screamed, like the shrill cry of a part wraith part banshee. His year drops gleamed in his red eyes, they looked more like drops of blood. He put his head in his hands and cried more.

The nurse wanted deeply to comfort Draco, because he reminded her of her son, and how lost and angry he had been when his father, her husband, had been killed by he who must not be named. Her son like every broken instrument could be fixed by someone who could play. Her son had been fixed by a musician, a nice young girl. Perhaps Draco needed to meet his son.

"Mr.Malfoy" she placed a winkled white hand on his quivering shoulder, "would you like to see the child?" She asked in a gentle voice so as not to damage his sanity any more. He sprung to his feet, agile as ever. He wiped his eyes on his white shirt sleeve, which was now tear soaked.

........................................................................

Draco gathered all his courage and stepped slowly onto the room of newborns he immediately recognized his own fine fair hair and emerald eyes. And Astorias dainty pointed nose on his little pink face. He was beautiful. Draco willed himself not to cry, to be strong for the baby. He picked him up gently, careful, so careful. He kissed its soft forehead. Draco opened his mouth "I hope these words were the first to find your ear" he talked softy for his little ears to hear"The world it's much brighter "

than the sun now that you've come"."although your eyes will need some time to adjust to the overwhelming light surrounding us" he out the window at the sun, than back to his little angel. "I'll give you everything I have" he whispered to his child "ll teach you everything I know" he held him tight "I promise" Draco closed his eyes and brushed the babies nose with his."I'll do better" "I will always hold you close" Draco couldn't stop a tear from escaping "But I will learn to let you go" his voice cracked a bit. "With every heartbeat I have left, I will defend your every breath, you are loved more than you know" Draco breathed, "I'll prove it" the baby smiled ever so slightly and Draco fell apart, he was so tiny yet contained so much love. And his little heart was far too young to realize the unimaginable light it held inside. "I will rearrange the stars" he said,"I'll pull 'em down to where you are" he promised again." I'll do better my light". "my little Scorpius" He grinned wide at his little light,

his creation,

His savior,

his own son.

Did you like that? Please vote and comment!!